Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,253 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lorilaws's Posts

Yes, I can load my site just fine on any other internet except Verizon. I've had a ticket open with tech support for over a week, to no avail.
I've been having the same problem for over a week now. I've had a ticket open on the issue since last Thursday 3/29. Nothing has been done. I'm beyond frustrated.
I'm using the USB720 modem. Since yesterday morning I have been getting a 504 gateway timeout error when trying to access my own website. Strange, huh? The thing is everyone else can see it fine,... See more...
I'm using the USB720 modem. Since yesterday morning I have been getting a 504 gateway timeout error when trying to access my own website. Strange, huh? The thing is everyone else can see it fine, but I get the error every time. Using both the modem and my iPhone. I connected to a store's wifi yesterday and loaded my site fine. That makes it sound like an a problem with Verizon doesn't it? I have contacted my host site and they told me that it wasn't a problem on their end.  I'm very frustrated because I can't even access my dashboard or anything. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.