Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,194 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DaveP1's Posts

Before the Thunderbolt was released, a multimedia charging dock was described which would hold the Thunderbolt in landscape at a slight angle and would charge both the Thunderbolt and a spare bat... See more...
Before the Thunderbolt was released, a multimedia charging dock was described which would hold the Thunderbolt in landscape at a slight angle and would charge both the Thunderbolt and a spare battery.   http://pocketnow.com/android/verizon-thunderbolt-extended-battery-multimedia-dock-etc   I wanted one but it's vanished from the Verizon site! Does anyone have any idea if it will ever reappear or did HTC/Verizon kill it?    
From other posts, I understand that FastBoot requires either an active 4G or WiFi connection so it makes sense that it would be disabled if you are only on 3G. Why FastBoot requires that is a dif... See more...
From other posts, I understand that FastBoot requires either an active 4G or WiFi connection so it makes sense that it would be disabled if you are only on 3G. Why FastBoot requires that is a different question.
Some people were told by HTC that the chips do not support the DRM necessary for native Netflix. OTOH, HTC support doesn't seem entirely up to speed on the Thunderbolt so that may not be correct.... See more...
Some people were told by HTC that the chips do not support the DRM necessary for native Netflix. OTOH, HTC support doesn't seem entirely up to speed on the Thunderbolt so that may not be correct.   http://community.htc.com/na/htc-forums/android/f/107/t/9359.aspx
If anybody from Verizon is monitoring the forum (and if they care, which seems increasingly unlikely) I hope that the next update to the phone will allow the preinstalled apps to be deleted (idea... See more...
If anybody from Verizon is monitoring the forum (and if they care, which seems increasingly unlikely) I hope that the next update to the phone will allow the preinstalled apps to be deleted (ideally) or, at least, moved to the SD card. That perky golf game icon makes me want to hurl every time I see it.   One thing to note. Other than rooting the phone, it's probably best to leave the apps alone. There are task killer applications which will fight with auto-starting apps to try and keep them shut down. Unfortunately, they tend to kill the battery (and my battery is on life support most days).
The 32GB card would be enough it you could move the crap to it but you can't do that anymore than you can delete the crap. I hope Verizon made a boatload of money from the app publishers because t... See more...
The 32GB card would be enough it you could move the crap to it but you can't do that anymore than you can delete the crap. I hope Verizon made a boatload of money from the app publishers because they certainly created an s-load of bad feelings from me as someone who switched from Sprint to Verizon for the Thunderbolt.