Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,480 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MFiske's Posts

I have 32mb in the free file and know I am going to go to that web site and try to free up some more storage, thanks Doc
I bought a 4gb card when I got it so that I would always have more than enough room for what ever I wanted to put on my phone, but because we are have this conversation now I am confused because ... See more...
I bought a 4gb card when I got it so that I would always have more than enough room for what ever I wanted to put on my phone, but because we are have this conversation now I am confused because the Verizon sales rep obviously lied to me and said that this phone would never have a problem because of the card that I was buying.  Now I really want to go to a store and cancel my services.
I did that and it says that I have 3.6gb of free space, pretty sure that is alot for a phone.
I have had the curve 8330 for about 6 months now and have hated almost every minute of it.  I am currently on my 3rd phone, the 1st one the speaker stopped working, no ringing, can't hear people ... See more...
I have had the curve 8330 for about 6 months now and have hated almost every minute of it.  I am currently on my 3rd phone, the 1st one the speaker stopped working, no ringing, can't hear people I called nothing.  My second one ( two weeks later) froze up on my in the middle of reading an e-mail and nothing I did could reset it.  I took the battery out for 6 hours and still nothing, brought it to a Verizon store and they tried and nothing happened so they gave me a new one.  Now my third one freezes at least 3 times a day, get 2 out of 10 e-mails a day (maybe) can't get text , during phone calls it will freeze and will take 30 minutes to get the phone back up and running before I can call the person back.   The reason I'm writing this is because the stores I go to can't find anything wrong with my phone and of course nothing happens when I'm in the store, I just want to know if there is anyone else out there that this has happened to, to be quite honest  I wish I had not switched to Verizon and have told my family members that want to switch not too, and if it wasn't for the huge canceling fee I would have already left. Looking for some help, so if you have any please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!