Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,507 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ssilar13's Posts

thanks, but yes I have checked to make sure my phone is compatible.  and my husband has the same generation curve and his backup assistant worked just fine.  Unfortunately I am jumping the blackb... See more...
thanks, but yes I have checked to make sure my phone is compatible.  and my husband has the same generation curve and his backup assistant worked just fine.  Unfortunately I am jumping the blackberry ship and getting an Iphone this weekend so the desktop manager will not do me any good.....thanks for the tips though.
So I am trying to bring backup assistant up on my blackberry, it says it is connecting and my phone number comes up at the bottom and then I get the following message: "Backup Assistant has encou... See more...
So I am trying to bring backup assistant up on my blackberry, it says it is connecting and my phone number comes up at the bottom and then I get the following message: "Backup Assistant has encountered an error. please close backup assistant and try again."  I have been closing backup assistant and trying again now for months.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app 5 times at least.  I have called verizon and gotten 0 answers.  I am getting a new phone this weekend and would like to have my contacts backed up.  I can pull up my contacts on verizon wireless but anything I've added since I got the blackberry 2 years ago is not showing up.  any suggestions on how to get backup assistant to work???