Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,385 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bluebdee's Posts

A micro sim card is the size that it needs? If I go to a verizon store can I get one at no cost? can request one online at verizon wireless ? the nearest actual corporate store is an hour away...... See more...
A micro sim card is the size that it needs? If I go to a verizon store can I get one at no cost? can request one online at verizon wireless ? the nearest actual corporate store is an hour away...can I get one at radio shack or walmart that is a verizon vendor not actual corporate store?
I have a preowned sch 1515 v nexus that I want to activate on my account to replace a moto x that has a cracked screen. It does not have a sim card. can I get a replacement sim card and what size... See more...
I have a preowned sch 1515 v nexus that I want to activate on my account to replace a moto x that has a cracked screen. It does not have a sim card. can I get a replacement sim card and what size ? or can it be activated without one and work?
ok If I get a droid x in the currant droid sale  online can I get 4gb for 2gb price of 30 dollars or is the extra data only for only for 4g phones?I really wanted the droid bionic in the leap yea... See more...
ok If I get a droid x in the currant droid sale  online can I get 4gb for 2gb price of 30 dollars or is the extra data only for only for 4g phones?I really wanted the droid bionic in the leap year sale yesterday but the verizon website went bonkers last night and I gave up trying to log in...I have an upgrade that I have been waiting to use  ...I am confused about the data because I have the 75mb plan on my rogue and guess i am gonna give in and get a smartphone because l want the nicer phone with the better camera..Help me understand