Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,465 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AZSALUKI's Posts

i'm 6 months into my tbolt and have used 20 of the 32 gigs, so no sd slot is a bit bothersome to me. however, in all honesty, i could easily clear up 10 gigs (i shoot a lot of video of my boys an... See more...
i'm 6 months into my tbolt and have used 20 of the 32 gigs, so no sd slot is a bit bothersome to me. however, in all honesty, i could easily clear up 10 gigs (i shoot a lot of video of my boys and am just too lazy to move it to my pc). i guess it wouldn't really matter. i just always like the option of storing a bunch of music and video on a micro sd to take with when i travel. 
i have NO case and i've (and by "i've" i mean my kids) dropped it twice. no damage.
question: with this device, could i also stream from my pc to my tv? so i wouldn't need a Roku or google tv or an internet ready dvd player, correct? this thing would work for that stuff?   tha... See more...
question: with this device, could i also stream from my pc to my tv? so i wouldn't need a Roku or google tv or an internet ready dvd player, correct? this thing would work for that stuff?   thanks
ok, ok!!!! all i knew was that they postponed it. in the past 2 weeks i've had to fly to miami to host a bachelor party and then stand up for my brother in his wedding, got sick for 4 days, and a... See more...
ok, ok!!!! all i knew was that they postponed it. in the past 2 weeks i've had to fly to miami to host a bachelor party and then stand up for my brother in his wedding, got sick for 4 days, and all while Oct 15 is the biggest deadline of the year for me (tax accountant!!!). 80/ hour work weeks. i've been mia. so are they going to say anything about the prime (or whatever it shall be)???
then check the link:   http://www.google.com/mobile/voice-actions/   click on "watch video" towards the top and middle of the screen. i know it's old news, but i thought i'd post this for any... See more...
then check the link:   http://www.google.com/mobile/voice-actions/   click on "watch video" towards the top and middle of the screen. i know it's old news, but i thought i'd post this for anyone who may be new to android, and because of all of the hype over siri. i'll admit that siri looks pretty impressive (particularly the reminder function, which i think ir REALLY cool), but we've had fairly extensive voice actions for 2 years on android.
demmo....what's coming tuesday?  
maryl, the reason he gets annoyed is because since samsung made the announcement (about a month ago or so) there have been dozens of people complaining about it on the forum (there are already a ... See more...
maryl, the reason he gets annoyed is because since samsung made the announcement (about a month ago or so) there have been dozens of people complaining about it on the forum (there are already a bunch of threads on the topic).....and when we try to point out why verizon passed on it, we simply get more people complaining about it. it wasn't even going to be LTE capable when it was rumored to be coming to verizon. it would've just been a fascinate, with a faster processor. i think verizon made the right decision.
ilestdevil wrote: I called them, they said I will have to take it to apple and have them open it up and check it. Since they consider it to be a possible physical damage they cant swap it or ... See more...
ilestdevil wrote: I called them, they said I will have to take it to apple and have them open it up and check it. Since they consider it to be a possible physical damage they cant swap it or something which is stupid.. they most certainly can (and should) swap it. if you didn't frop it or bang it or anything, then that damage was there when you recieved it and there is no way i would accept their answer to you as a solution. i don't want a brand new, broken device, to be "repaired." i would want a brand new device, period. they are basically telling you that you could have caused it so go get it fixed somewhere else.
tdelong08 wrote: denzilkhine wrote: UPS won't leave the package at the door, especially from VZW b/c they required that someone sign for it. Also you can't request the reroute, as a custo... See more...
tdelong08 wrote: denzilkhine wrote: UPS won't leave the package at the door, especially from VZW b/c they required that someone sign for it. Also you can't request the reroute, as a customer, if you haven't miss the delivery - only VZW can request for you. But after you miss the first delivery, you as a customer can request the reroute. . Not true. UPS left my iPhone 4 at my door in February because I had Apple's pre-sign form on my door. I ordered through Verizon this time so I took that old pre-sign form from February and photshopped the 4S's tracking number in and printed it yesterday.   You can also request it to be held at the facility for pick up after hours. you can do this, but ONLY after they have made an attempt to deliver it. my office is 2 minutes from the fedex location my phone came from. i called them to see if they would just bring it here. nope. i asked them to hold it and i could get it. nope. they have to make at least one delivery attempt to the shipping address that vzn gives them. note that this was fedex though. maybe UPS will do it? the last time i got a phone shipped, vzn only used fedex.  
jbabyis4u wrote: You are right, it is free; however, the viewing of live football games is not. This was not an issue a year ago when i first got my Droid X (3g). The NFL application was not ... See more...
jbabyis4u wrote: You are right, it is free; however, the viewing of live football games is not. This was not an issue a year ago when i first got my Droid X (3g). The NFL application was not a trial application but instead it was advertised as an application that all competitors wish they could offer the customers and the fact that Verizon was giving it for free was just adding salt to the wound. Its just frustrating when something is all of a sudden taken away and being offered at yet ANOTHER monthly charge. I hope this post isnt taken in offense, just basically a loyal customer who feels that this isnt the end of Verizons efforts to charge for everything now. The sad thing is, I know I am not alone, there are plenty of posts regarding this very same topic. But I guess a solution is to no longer use "Verizon" applications. I will just us the DirectTV Sunday Ticket on my Droid X and Xoom. There is always a work around but this is just a negative mark against Verizons choice in charging its customers for a once FREE application. while it would be nice if they could've kept it free forever, i knew last season that it was only for the the "entire 2010-2011 season." i was pleasantly surprised to see that they are giving it to LTE users (likely as an incintive to purchase an LTE device). i understand how you feel, but it would have to be the NFL that decided they wouldn't charge verizon nearly a billion dollars for the exclusive rights. that's just too much $ for verizon to eat.
i hate the fb app for android anyhow. i created a shortcut to the mobile site (m.facebook.com) on my homescreen because it is better than the app, in my opinion. i still use the app to check in a... See more...
i hate the fb app for android anyhow. i created a shortcut to the mobile site (m.facebook.com) on my homescreen because it is better than the app, in my opinion. i still use the app to check in and for a couple of other things, but the mobile site is pretty nice. i know this doesn't accomplish a fix, but i really don't know what else you could try? can you uninstall and reinstall it? or at least uninstall the most recent update? not sure if that's an option on a stock tbolt?  i would suggest checking out "friencaster." it's free in the market and is a nice alternative to the fb app for android. 
so you're saying verizon has to pay more to apple than at&t? if apple is selling them to at&t for less than they sell them to verizon (and less than they sell them to the public) then there's rea... See more...
so you're saying verizon has to pay more to apple than at&t? if apple is selling them to at&t for less than they sell them to verizon (and less than they sell them to the public) then there's really not much verizon can do about it....unless you expect them to just take the loss, which would be absurd. you are willing to pay full retail for an iphone but would switch carriers over $200? you gotta do what you gotta do.
when does the ip5 come out? these iforums are PURE entertainment.
why not just buy it from apple then, if you're not using an upgrade???? and where do you see that at&t is selling it for $200 less????
you might want to get there early....lol AppleNH wrote: I have an Android Incredible – ready to go iPhone!!  I am assuming I can go in on Friday and get a new iPhone 4S and pay retail - yes?... See more...
you might want to get there early....lol AppleNH wrote: I have an Android Incredible – ready to go iPhone!!  I am assuming I can go in on Friday and get a new iPhone 4S and pay retail - yes?  I know, pricey, but.....  I've been waiting for a while for a global iPhone on Verizon network.....
sync EVERYTHING you can to your itunes account and then you just sync it from itunes to your new iphone4s. 
sprint unlimited is great in AZ. you can DROP an unlimited amount of calls anywhere you'd like and as often as you care to drop a call...unless you are right in the middle of phoenix.
meech1 wrote: Well It was tol to me that it was goin to happen, and it just happened this week. Spoke to ustomer service and they said it was effective October 1st.  Never received notice by ... See more...
meech1 wrote: Well It was tol to me that it was goin to happen, and it just happened this week. Spoke to ustomer service and they said it was effective October 1st.  Never received notice by e:mail or test. As far as I am concerned I deleted the APP because it is worthless without Red Zone. Luckily I still have it on my Comcast Acount. Thinking when my 2 years are uo, in 15 months. I just might change to ATT.   so you would switch to AT&T over an app that the NFL charges for and AT&T doesn't even offer? and this is somehow verizon's fault? 
it's supposed to be free. all it did on mine when i initially opened it (a couple weeks ago) was ask me to sign into my "my verizon" account, and then it opened right up.    if nothing else, yo... See more...
it's supposed to be free. all it did on mine when i initially opened it (a couple weeks ago) was ask me to sign into my "my verizon" account, and then it opened right up.    if nothing else, you could run it and just demand that they waive the fee when you get your bill. this was a HUGE bonus in my opinion. google to see if you can find it in text by verizon because i know i read somewhere that it's free all season for 4g devices.
ann....they pulled it. too many complaints about the VM issue. you'll have to wait untill they push it again.