Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,590 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AZSALUKI's Posts

droid life claims that verizon gave them a statement that says they are still evaluating it. http://www.droid-life.com/2015/08/19/is-verizon-supporting-samsung-pay-they-are-still-evaluating-it/... See more...
droid life claims that verizon gave them a statement that says they are still evaluating it. http://www.droid-life.com/2015/08/19/is-verizon-supporting-samsung-pay-they-are-still-evaluating-it/ if this is a deal breaker for anyone, then i wouldn't order a phone just yet. however, i also wouldn't necessarily switch carriers yet either. it doesn't even launch for over a month from now, and verizon could still be a part of it. at the risk of sounding like a verizon fanboy, i do actually believe the have much stricter testing and evaluation processes than the other carriers.
i'm on version 12.5 and for the most part it is running fine. video and most other features seem to be working. the only issue i have seen is that i can't set team alerts to on (like game start o... See more...
i'm on version 12.5 and for the most part it is running fine. video and most other features seem to be working. the only issue i have seen is that i can't set team alerts to on (like game start or scoring plays or whatever). i'm on an s6.
just get a case and you won't see the scratches anyway. the way your protection works is that you only have to pay $200 to get the phone replaced. HOWEVER, they will likely send you a certified "... See more...
just get a case and you won't see the scratches anyway. the way your protection works is that you only have to pay $200 to get the phone replaced. HOWEVER, they will likely send you a certified "like new" phone. unless you buy a new one for full cost, you aren't going to be getting a new phone. just put a case on it.
i use mine pretty heavily and haven't had this problem. how often do you have to charge it in a day? is it constantly running games or video?
i switched to the samsung messaging app and sent a pic via mms to my email address. it showed up in my email as a .jpeg attachment. are you using the stock (samsung) messaging app?
i was going to try it to see if i get the same results, but apparently i can't even mms a pic to an email address (i use hangouts for texting)
every phone manufacturer and carrier ads certain apps to the devices. you're only option would be to possibly get a nexus or play store edition device. other than that, all i can suggest is that ... See more...
every phone manufacturer and carrier ads certain apps to the devices. you're only option would be to possibly get a nexus or play store edition device. other than that, all i can suggest is that you look through the app drawer prior to purchasing a device, to see if what they have added is acceptable to you. with phone subsidies disappearing, maybe we will see less bloatware in the future. who knows?
i agree with both of the above on google for contacts. i use dropbox AND drive for photos (i'm paranoid). with photos, it depends on your needs. i back up a TON of photos so i have a paid subscri... See more...
i agree with both of the above on google for contacts. i use dropbox AND drive for photos (i'm paranoid). with photos, it depends on your needs. i back up a TON of photos so i have a paid subscription to dropbox. the nice thing about most of these services, is that you can set them up to upload automatically. as doc mentioned though, set it to do this over wifi only. the other thing to consider besides the size of space you will need, is the quality. nearly all of the backup options will compress your photo files a bit, so you won't have to full quality of the original file. there are a couple of them out there though, that will backup the actual original file size. they also vary in price, if you need a lot a storage space. i am actually looking in to skydrive because with it's paid subscription, you can get office360 included (or heavily discounted).
wifi? or mobile data? this post is too vague to try to help you.
if it's the actual icon for the clock app, you can download an icon pack from the play store and assign a different icon for it. i don't believe that icon will be what shows up in the app drawer ... See more...
if it's the actual icon for the clock app, you can download an icon pack from the play store and assign a different icon for it. i don't believe that icon will be what shows up in the app drawer (i could be wrong), but it will be the icon for the clock app on the home screen.
i believe there are apps in the play store that allow you to password protect particular apps, but you'll have to search around. you could always password protect the phone itself. it's the safes... See more...
i believe there are apps in the play store that allow you to password protect particular apps, but you'll have to search around. you could always password protect the phone itself. it's the safest way.
make sure that you have it set for it to turn off the screen when you hold it up on a call. i believe it would be in the phone/dialer app settings.
most of the flagship androids launch in the spring so i'm not sure what else would come out in the fall? (except the iphone). the note usually launches in the fall though, so possibly the note 5?... See more...
most of the flagship androids launch in the spring so i'm not sure what else would come out in the fall? (except the iphone). the note usually launches in the fall though, so possibly the note 5? maybe a new version of the droid turbo.
you might check your facebook or google+ accounts, just in case you were syncing them and didn't even realize it.
can you reactivate it just long enough to set up wifi, and then reactivate your actual phone again?
They do not charge you for sim cards, but it has to be a verizon corporate store as opposed to some of those 3rd party stores that look a lot like a verizon store.
with verizon's track record, i wouldn't expect any fm radios on their phones.
also, when you format an sd card, you will lose any files on it.
have you tried pinching out on the screen, swiping up on the screen or the volume up button?
i was unsure what they meant since they say "will make sure cellular service is off."