Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,617 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AZSALUKI's Posts

I used to have a 4x1 widget that I loved, because it showed a lot of info just on the widget. It doesn't appear to be available any longer though. I can get a widget, but it doesn't show much so ... See more...
I used to have a 4x1 widget that I loved, because it showed a lot of info just on the widget. It doesn't appear to be available any longer though. I can get a widget, but it doesn't show much so I may as well just open the app.
I've actually been pretty impressed with the battery life so far. I'm a fairly heavy user and I can get through an entire day on one full charge. How long are your kids using it? If they are watc... See more...
I've actually been pretty impressed with the battery life so far. I'm a fairly heavy user and I can get through an entire day on one full charge. How long are your kids using it? If they are watching videos or playing a graphics heavy game that also requires an Internet connection, it will drain much quicker..... But that's the case with any phone (my kids play Pokémon go and it kills the battery pretty fast)
surprisingly, i've found that windows phones handle this task the best. motorola does a very good job of it to, because they both prompt you when a text comes in. like "text from so and so. would... See more...
surprisingly, i've found that windows phones handle this task the best. motorola does a very good job of it to, because they both prompt you when a text comes in. like "text from so and so. would you like to hear it?" i can use "ok google......send text to amy" to send a text in the car completely hands free, but i haven't found a way to get it to read a text to me while driving.
just an fyi......i had wanted to wait on the 128gb model, but when i found out that you can backup all photos at original file size to google photos for free (from any pixel as a promo), i went a... See more...
just an fyi......i had wanted to wait on the 128gb model, but when i found out that you can backup all photos at original file size to google photos for free (from any pixel as a promo), i went ahead and got the 32gb. i stream my music and knowing that i can delete photos and videos from my phone at any time, i'm finding 32gb's is enough for me. when i asked at my local store, the guy just said "late november" is when they'd likely have the 128gb.
there's a number of things it "could be." when you get a new phone, you need to update all of your app settings. for example, if you use facebook, make sure the auto play for videos isn't on, or ... See more...
there's a number of things it "could be." when you get a new phone, you need to update all of your app settings. for example, if you use facebook, make sure the auto play for videos isn't on, or it's set to on wifi only. that's just an example, but there are a lot of things like this that can affect your data usage. it also can record in 4k, so if you've done this and uploaded a video (while not on wifi), the file size is likely enormous. i could go one, but i hope i've given you some things to think about. and as ann154 mentioned, make sure you're checking the data usage on the phone settings, as well as the verizon app (your verizon account). you can set the phone to track data usage based on your actual billing cycle in the settings.
my last update was 11/5
i haven't experienced any issues like this yet. the only issue i've had is when i use "ok google" to send a text, it doesn't pick up what i'm saying until i'm 3 or 4 words in to my message.
I've used maps 3 times and had no issues.  I have the xl and set to high accuracy.
I've had mine for a few days now and haven't noticed any worse signal (coming from a gs6). It's been what I usually get.
all i can assume is that prior sales of the white version of the note must have been pretty poor.
unfortunately, you can't uninstall OS updates. the only thing i could suggest is doing a factory reset to see if it helps some or all of the issues. however, you need to copy or backup any files ... See more...
unfortunately, you can't uninstall OS updates. the only thing i could suggest is doing a factory reset to see if it helps some or all of the issues. however, you need to copy or backup any files and pics that you want to keep, as this will wipe the phone. you'll also have to set everything back up again. i can say that a factory reset often times will fix many issues after an OS update.
open the text messaging app and go in to it's specific settings and see if you can do it there?
if the one that came out of an iphone was yours, you could likely use it, but may need to call verizon to actually activiate it. also, as ann mentioned, if you get a new one, get it from a corpor... See more...
if the one that came out of an iphone was yours, you could likely use it, but may need to call verizon to actually activiate it. also, as ann mentioned, if you get a new one, get it from a corporate verizon store. the difference is that that will give you one where many of the third party stores (some look VERY much like an actual verizon corporate store) will charge you for one.
you can't support a service that hasn't even launched.
once in a while, actual verizon reps visit this forum and try to troubleshoot issues, but as ann mentioned, it's really a peer to peer customer forum. "if" they were to announce something related... See more...
once in a while, actual verizon reps visit this forum and try to troubleshoot issues, but as ann mentioned, it's really a peer to peer customer forum. "if" they were to announce something related to it, it would be to a larger media outlet.
they never respond here with anything official, on any issue or device. i wouldn't base any assumptions on a lack of response here.
i got ninja'd by tikibar1 lol
edit: the s6 and s6 edge had the promotion, but at&t and verizon did not participate. they also didn't participate in a similar deal samsung offered for dropbox a while back. i wouldn't count on ... See more...
edit: the s6 and s6 edge had the promotion, but at&t and verizon did not participate. they also didn't participate in a similar deal samsung offered for dropbox a while back. i wouldn't count on the 100 gigs of free storage. as far as pay goes, droid life is reporting that verizon told them they were still evaluating it. i would guess that eventually verizon will get on board with samsung pay, but not the free storage. just a guess though about samsung pay though.
i'm pretty sure the didn't offer a similar thing for an older model (the s5 or 6 maybe)? so i won't be surprised if they don't participate in this one either.
my son's s6 is doing the same. his even does it when it's NOT on the charger. also, his original charger doesn't work at all since the update. he uses mine, which the device should still recogniz... See more...
my son's s6 is doing the same. his even does it when it's NOT on the charger. also, his original charger doesn't work at all since the update. he uses mine, which the device should still recognize as the charger that came with his, since it's the same one. i haven't found a solution. he wants to return it, but i want to wait a bit since he'll get a refurbished one and his is only a couple months old.