I haven't had the opportunity to try this again, but yes my cellular data was on apparently. I had no clue that was something I needed to do (turn off cellular data). However, my  WiFi Assist was... Ver más...
I haven't had the opportunity to try this again, but yes my cellular data was on apparently. I had no clue that was something I needed to do (turn off cellular data). However, my  WiFi Assist was off. Thanks, I will pay attention to this setting in the future! Mary
Recently I downloaded an app when connected to wifi at a community center so I could watch the World Series. Apparently that used my cellular data? It registered as using 40 mb from my app stor... Ver más...
Recently I downloaded an app when connected to wifi at a community center so I could watch the World Series. Apparently that used my cellular data? It registered as using 40 mb from my app store at the time and date I did that. I thought when connected to wifi I wouldn't be using my data. Not true? So if I turn off my cellular data, would it give me a message that I can't download anything? What happens when I turn off that cellular data?