Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,341 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Halia3236's Posts

Viewing on my bill / data usage 
Messages in the past appeared with multiple phone numbers that are attached in the group.  For about 2 months its showing as im just texting one person. And a few stragglers come in from the group ch... See more...
Messages in the past appeared with multiple phone numbers that are attached in the group.  For about 2 months its showing as im just texting one person. And a few stragglers come in from the group chat. And then in Oct it shows ive been sending and recieving to multiple people again.  Was there a glitch in the system?
I have an S10 note and im in some group chats. But on my bill its only showing that i am texting and recieving from one number. Every once in awhile it will show recieved from other numbers or sent t... See more...
I have an S10 note and im in some group chats. But on my bill its only showing that i am texting and recieving from one number. Every once in awhile it will show recieved from other numbers or sent to everyone in the group. Looks like it did this for 2 months. <top>