Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,859 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tmpc's Posts

Yeah, the phones you offer all some combination of bad quality, too big, or too expensive.  I don't want to buy anything I see on your web site.   As I understand it, I need a 4G phone that supports ... See more...
Yeah, the phones you offer all some combination of bad quality, too big, or too expensive.  I don't want to buy anything I see on your web site.   As I understand it, I need a 4G phone that supports VoLTE.  Good luck acertaining whether a particular phone meets that requirement from the available information on most phones.  If you were honest people, you would publish a list that indicated every phone that will work on your network in 2020, whether you sell it or not.  That would be trivial for a company as large as Verizon.  The mere fact that you can tell the "bring your own phone" people whether the phone they have will work on the Verizon network or not proves you have the info.
@vzw_customer_support wrote: Yabby1979, we always want you to experience the very best with our customer service. I am concerned to read that you have not been able to get the support that you ne... See more...
@vzw_customer_support wrote: Yabby1979, we always want you to experience the very best with our customer service. I am concerned to read that you have not been able to get the support that you need, and have been given information that is inconsistent. If you change your mind and would like some assistance, we'd be glad to help.   GinaU_VZW Do you folks in Verizon customer support really think anybody believes what you say?  You're probably just a computer program randomly generating "caring" replies.  It's a shame that such a great network is owned and run by liars and cheats.
Apparently, I am dreaming.  In my dream, a company providing cell phone service makes a change to their network, offers no help with the complexity of the change, and only provides expensive "solutio... See more...
Apparently, I am dreaming.  In my dream, a company providing cell phone service makes a change to their network, offers no help with the complexity of the change, and only provides expensive "solutions" . . . more like a nightmare.
Thanks for the link, but reading through the comments is not comforting.  Too many variables.  What a mess.
You assume everybody wants to spend many hundreds of dollars on a cell phone.  I don't.  I make phone calls and send texts; that's it.  So for me, an older (even used) phone is fine.  The problem is,... See more...
You assume everybody wants to spend many hundreds of dollars on a cell phone.  I don't.  I make phone calls and send texts; that's it.  So for me, an older (even used) phone is fine.  The problem is, VoLTE is a requirement, and though many phones say they are LTE compatible, they may not be VoLTE; they aren't the same thing.  Commonly available information doesn't make that clear.  This is the flaw in "Bring your own phone". To make matters worse, you still have people selling phones that claim to be Verizon compatible; they are . . . until January 1, 2020 at which point they become paperweights on the Verizon network.
I am one of the people that has to upgrade his 3G phone by 2020.  I want the cheapest decent smartphone I can get, including phones that are several years old.  Determining 4G compatibility is easy, ... See more...
I am one of the people that has to upgrade his 3G phone by 2020.  I want the cheapest decent smartphone I can get, including phones that are several years old.  Determining 4G compatibility is easy, but determining VoLTE isn't (most just list it as LTE).  Would it be too much trouble for Verizon to provide a list of compatible phones?  This is a giant pain in the derrière.