Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,791 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ajnewton's Posts

Yes, it appears that the service was restored by Wednesday (yesterday, the day after I posted the offline report).  Thank you. Please let those in charge of that service know that Linux users must a... See more...
Yes, it appears that the service was restored by Wednesday (yesterday, the day after I posted the offline report).  Thank you. Please let those in charge of that service know that Linux users must also be considered when deciding to make global changes to web services.  Thank you.
In another thread, Verizon Tech Support acknowledged that "Being able to send a message from the Web is a must. Let's get this figured out.": https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Message... See more...
In another thread, Verizon Tech Support acknowledged that "Being able to send a message from the Web is a must. Let's get this figured out.": https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/web-text-message-site-not-working/m-p/1085876#M29887 Yes, let's, please!  Thank you.
You're going the wrong direction in this troubleshooting. I am attempting to access my text messages on the web, from a web browser.  Doesn't matter right now what kind of device.  But to be complet... See more...
You're going the wrong direction in this troubleshooting. I am attempting to access my text messages on the web, from a web browser.  Doesn't matter right now what kind of device.  But to be complete, I am using Firefox or Chrome browser on a Linux computer.  This worked fine last week and for many years prior.  It does not work today because someone made a change on the web site.  I initially connect using the URL https://vtext.com, which redirects to the link you referred me to in the troubleshooting step.   I gave you the result.  Someone turned off this service on the web.  I need it back.  If I could do this on my phone, I would, but I can't for the reasons I've already given.
I have complained about the poor cell service before.  Verizon's explanation was that this is on a military installation and that the military kicked Verizon out after 9/11/01.  I don't know if that ... See more...
I have complained about the poor cell service before.  Verizon's explanation was that this is on a military installation and that the military kicked Verizon out after 9/11/01.  I don't know if that is true.
In addition to poor cell service, we are not allowed to connect personal devices to the corporate wifi.
The result is:   Cancel   Verizon Messages Download the Free Messenger App for: iOS ANDROID DESKTOP
The web text client is not working, today.  It was a few days ago.  After logging in, I get the following text.  I work in a location that gets almost no cell service, I need for this to work, and I ... See more...
The web text client is not working, today.  It was a few days ago.  After logging in, I get the following text.  I work in a location that gets almost no cell service, I need for this to work, and I don't use Windows or Mac: Verizon Messages Download the Free Messenger App for: iOS ANDROID DESKTOP