Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.7K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

polyphemus39's Posts

My Incredible does bad things whenever I turn it off and then back on while it is using external power (both wall adapter and PC usb power) If I restart it with the SD card in and power connec... See more...
My Incredible does bad things whenever I turn it off and then back on while it is using external power (both wall adapter and PC usb power) If I restart it with the SD card in and power connected: the phone will take a long time to boot up, but when it finally does the SD card has been corrupted and will not mount . If I restart it with power connected and the SD card NOT in: the phone will enter an endless reboot and i have to pull the power and battery. It's completely reproducible, happens every time. (and yes, i have tried a factory reset already) Is anyone else out there having this problem. I'm having a hard time convincing myself to call Verizon and get it replaced so long as i'm able to remind myself to unplug the phone if i ever need to reboot it. (but to be honest, how often do we ever turn the phone off while it's plugged in)