Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,800 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

swimmerboi's Posts

And I just realized, while the data works flawlessly, now, the phone will not work in this area on that setting. Guess I will have to switch it back and suffer until the new phone gets here. But ... See more...
And I just realized, while the data works flawlessly, now, the phone will not work in this area on that setting. Guess I will have to switch it back and suffer until the new phone gets here. But since VZW wants to play dirty, I will too. I will stream everything through my phone to my TV via the HDMI. I will make use of the unlimited plan.
I have  2.11.605.19 710RD
I have been having the problem for a while too. Almost a year at this point. Today, I finally decided to toy with the settings a little bit. I went into the EPST Edit Mode (##778#) and tried all ... See more...
I have been having the problem for a while too. Almost a year at this point. Today, I finally decided to toy with the settings a little bit. I went into the EPST Edit Mode (##778#) and tried all the things that everyone has suggested so far. That didn't work, so I tried the following. So far I have not seen the 4G break connection and I have run multiple successful speed tests with no break in connection. Modem Settings->Preferred Mode (Automatic), Preferred Mode(9k) (LTE only), Rev. A (eHRPD). I hope this helps.
The Thunderbolt is an awesome phone, but you put crapware on it and don't give us a choice on what we want. We own the phone. Not you. There should be no reason to root the phone to remove trial ... See more...
The Thunderbolt is an awesome phone, but you put crapware on it and don't give us a choice on what we want. We own the phone. Not you. There should be no reason to root the phone to remove trial software. You should give owners the ability to delete the programs they don't want OR offer a firmware that is bare and has just the basic OS. Don't just listen to this, take action on this
I live in NC and I was talking on speaker while surfing the web over 3G. It allowed both simultaneous with no 4G or WIFI.
Verizon, having no clue on how to actually service customers has disabled the ability to delete the crapware they put on the phones. I get putting crapware on the phones to get customers to purch... See more...
Verizon, having no clue on how to actually service customers has disabled the ability to delete the crapware they put on the phones. I get putting crapware on the phones to get customers to purchase it, but the customer owns the phone, and therefore, must be able to uninstall apps that they don't want.   VERIZON GET A FLIPPING CLUE!!!!
I haven't tried taking out the SIM card, but from knowing how the phones are provisioned and what the SIM card says, the card is only needed for the 4G service. It should operate on the 3G networ... See more...
I haven't tried taking out the SIM card, but from knowing how the phones are provisioned and what the SIM card says, the card is only needed for the 4G service. It should operate on the 3G network even without a card.