I called corporate on Friday last week.  The girl I spoke with told me that the 9650 is available now and that it was released the week before that.  I asked her specifically three times to make ... Ver más...
I called corporate on Friday last week.  The girl I spoke with told me that the 9650 is available now and that it was released the week before that.  I asked her specifically three times to make sure that she was sure that it was the 9650.  She said, "Yes, the Bold 2."  I could have ordered it but my upgrade is not until July
I really liked quickpull on my 8330.  I just downloaded the new one on my 8530 and so far so good.  It is a great app!
Thanks,   SydneyK !  Worked like a charm.  I appreciate it.  I'll give 'em some more time.  I really like verizon and would hate to leave but as a customer I don't think that I am asking too mu... Ver más...
Thanks,  SydneyK !  Worked like a charm.  I appreciate it.  I'll give 'em some more time.  I really like verizon and would hate to leave but as a customer I don't think that I am asking too much.   Thanks again.
I cannot find that brochure at the bottom of the home page.  Is it the home page after I sign in or before?
This is just ridiculous!  I mean, if you have to hold off from releasing the phone, that's cool.  Just tell us what is going on.  I'm getting to the point of cancelling my contract, that I've had... Ver más...
This is just ridiculous!  I mean, if you have to hold off from releasing the phone, that's cool.  Just tell us what is going on.  I'm getting to the point of cancelling my contract, that I've had for 12 years, and going with another carrier.  I'm sure that verizon doesn't care.  I would if someone who has been a faithful customer for so long was threatening leaving.  All I am asking is for a release date or why you are not releasing it. 
Thanks, I have done that a few years ago.
Sorry.  I am talking about the Bold 2 9650. 
We have been patiently waiting.  My waitin, along with I'm sure many others, is about to expire.  Just let us know what is going on.  If you are going to release it or not.  When? Tell us somethi... Ver más...
We have been patiently waiting.  My waitin, along with I'm sure many others, is about to expire.  Just let us know what is going on.  If you are going to release it or not.  When? Tell us something.  Let's not be ignorant of our customers. 
Honestly, I would switch to sprint if I didn't have my contract.  I like verizon's service but I really want that 9650.  I wish I could get out of my contract.  I have been a Verizon customer for... Ver más...
Honestly, I would switch to sprint if I didn't have my contract.  I like verizon's service but I really want that 9650.  I wish I could get out of my contract.  I have been a Verizon customer for 12 years but that doesn't mean anything.
James:  The New Blackberry 9650 is a International phone. It has BlackBerry® Push Technology ,BlackBerry App World™ , 3.2 MP Camera James:  The BlackBerry 9650 will allow you to use a docume... Ver más...
James:  The New Blackberry 9650 is a International phone. It has BlackBerry® Push Technology ,BlackBerry App World™ , 3.2 MP Camera James:  The BlackBerry 9650 will allow you to use a document viewing feature for JPEG and Adobe PDF and a document editing feature for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.    James:  The BlackBerry Tour features a full QWERTY keyboard, a media player, a MicroSD card slot that supports upto 32 GB, and a stereo Bluetooth.  I didn't know about the adobe. 
I hope that it is this month.  I have an upgrade coming!