Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,478 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Equizotical's Posts

That's your account. I've worked in cell phone sales for 2 years and have seen upgrades as soon as 18 months.
It is 18 months for the primary line on the account. I was mistaken about the ETF though, my numbers got mixed up.
Since this whole threat turned into a huge fight, I think I can suggest a solution to the original problem. Try dialing *228 Option 1 to reactivate your phone. Sometimes they randomly deactiva... See more...
Since this whole threat turned into a huge fight, I think I can suggest a solution to the original problem. Try dialing *228 Option 1 to reactivate your phone. Sometimes they randomly deactivate, this usually fixes it. If not, then definitely IM LenaA because it'll be more of a service issue.
Are you on your own plan or a family plan? It may be that someone has blocked text messaging on your number. If you are having issues with all service, such as making and receiving phone calls... See more...
Are you on your own plan or a family plan? It may be that someone has blocked text messaging on your number. If you are having issues with all service, such as making and receiving phone calls, etc, then you need to try the *228 option Ann154 mentioned. If that doesn't work, you may have defective equipment, or the IMEI on your account was somehow switched. If you have a 4G phone, you may have a faulty SIM card.
You say your contract runs out in November... have you done an Upgrade Check to see if you have an upgrade available? Your upgrade is available 18 months after you sign the contract, 6 months ea... See more...
You say your contract runs out in November... have you done an Upgrade Check to see if you have an upgrade available? Your upgrade is available 18 months after you sign the contract, 6 months earlier than your contract runs out. If you don't have an upgrade available and are on an individual plan, your best bet it going to be to go on sites like cowboom, ebay, amazon, and find a used or refurbished phone for cheap. If you want to cancel and go to another carrier, your ETF should be about $90, you can call Verizon and get an exact number.
It's a known fact that smartphones don't have amazing battery life. The Stratosphere especially, since it's both 4G and a keyboard phone. 10 hours is actually pretty good for that phone. Some ... See more...
It's a known fact that smartphones don't have amazing battery life. The Stratosphere especially, since it's both 4G and a keyboard phone. 10 hours is actually pretty good for that phone. Some things you can do to save battery are turn off syncing when you don't need it. Your apps will sync in the backround therefore draining your battery life. You can set the brightness all the way down. Samsung phones use AMOLED screens. Amazing quality, but a huge battery drain. As AZSALUKI said, turn of 4G when you're not using it. It's a massive battery drain as well. Turn off settings such as wifi, bluetooth, and GPS when you're not using them. They will be searching in the backround and pull battery life. There's not a lot more you can do. What I usually do with my 4G phones is but an extra battery or two and keep them on me. You can usually get 2 extra batteries with a charger for $25 on Amazon.