I think all personnel in the medical field should be included. To say we are not included for a little discount, says our profession is underestimated and unimportant. Therefore staying with Verizon,... Ver más...
I think all personnel in the medical field should be included. To say we are not included for a little discount, says our profession is underestimated and unimportant. Therefore staying with Verizon, a company that doesn't value our profession, shouldn't be collecting our hard earned dollars. We get these hard earned dollars by protecting their families. 
Dispatchers are also given the discount, but have a remote location.
I learned today that I do not qualify for a first responders discount, however I am a medical professional. I am registered & certified in patient care. I stay by the bedside of patients and help sup... Ver más...
I learned today that I do not qualify for a first responders discount, however I am a medical professional. I am registered & certified in patient care. I stay by the bedside of patients and help support their families 12 hours a day. I'm a first responder when a patient is unable to breath, I am a first responder when a patient needs CPR, I am a first responder when they need someone to talk to, I am a first responder when someone needs an IV or labs drawn ASAP, I am a first responder in patient care and I make an impact on not just patients, but I'm the first to hold a family members hand and let them know everything will be okay! I am asking Verizon to expand their First respond list, let the health care workers know Verizon stands by us, because we care for Verizons families like they were our own. Thank you. -T