Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,362 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

losvaldez's Posts

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/galaxy_s3.pdf
Go to settings>about device What is the android version and build number?
What software version update is your phone running now?  Is it the update from ICS to JB or an update to last months JB update?
I feel your pain.  I can't pull the ICS update.  Customer service said "Be patient.. Ten days after release you can pull it by checking manually from your phone."  Never happened.  Customer servi... See more...
I feel your pain.  I can't pull the ICS update.  Customer service said "Be patient.. Ten days after release you can pull it by checking manually from your phone."  Never happened.  Customer service put in a request to force the update and would take up to 5 days (which I was previously told was not possible and had to wait the 10 days).  Day 2 and still nothing. I was told this does not warrant a replacement as the TEC coverage is only for last or damaged phones and the warranty only covers a manufactures defect.  I guess software issues fall under None of the above. 
http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2011/11/pr2011-11-03e.html Additional features Mobile Hotspot capability: share 4G connection with up to ten Wi-Fi-enabled devices Operating System: And... See more...
http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2011/11/pr2011-11-03e.html Additional features Mobile Hotspot capability: share 4G connection with up to ten Wi-Fi-enabled devices Operating System: Android 2.3™ (Gingerbread) with latest HTC Sense – an upgrade to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) will be available in early 2012 I'm not so upset that ICS hasn't been available for OTA but I am upset with the false advertisement since day one of the press release.  Now with the Incredible 4G horizon I doubt ICS will become available for the Rezound before the release of the Inc 4G.  Early 2012 has come and gone.  People like myself chose this phone over others such as the Galaxy Nexus with the anticipation of ICS EARLY 2012.  6 months later there is still no update and a new HTC device is ready to be released w/ ICS, most likely Jelly Bean compatible.  Horrible advertisement used to the financial benefit of the company and the expense of the consumer. 
Same problem after the update.  I also have problems with the phone not connecting from 3G->4G upon entering a 4G service area and sometimes would even be stuck on 1X.  And I have had the infamou... See more...
Same problem after the update.  I also have problems with the phone not connecting from 3G->4G upon entering a 4G service area and sometimes would even be stuck on 1X.  And I have had the infamous reboot problem when it seems the connection send it into la la land.  I wonder if a new SIM will work out?
I have looked for the online chat as directed above and have yet to see the CHAT option.  I did have one pop up for sales but that is it.  That chat option is for help placing an order not so muc... See more...
I have looked for the online chat as directed above and have yet to see the CHAT option.  I did have one pop up for sales but that is it.  That chat option is for help placing an order not so much as general questions or tech support.
I also had the endless boot-looping.  I took it to the Verizon store and they said it was hosed and sent me a CLNR even though my phone was only 5 weeks old.  The CLNR would get pretty hot so the... See more...
I also had the endless boot-looping.  I took it to the Verizon store and they said it was hosed and sent me a CLNR even though my phone was only 5 weeks old.  The CLNR would get pretty hot so they sent me another CLNR.  Now the soft press buttons are pink. What's next?
After some comparison my replacement screen is considerably darker than my origianl that i've had since the release.  More black shades.  But they have the same ADR 6300VW #. 
I was told last week by VZW technical support that my replacement unit would have an SLCD screen and that I should see improved battery life.  I asked "are you sure that you already have replacem... See more...
I was told last week by VZW technical support that my replacement unit would have an SLCD screen and that I should see improved battery life.  I asked "are you sure that you already have replacement units for SLCD Incredible's?  Isn't this fairly new?"  He said yes we do have replacements with SLCD.  Received my phone today and it is an AMOLED screen. I wish I could speak to a manager about the continuous mis information.