Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,981 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

demmo86rt's Posts

You might have a corrupted SIM card, you can call customer service and have them send you a new one, or go to any Verizon corporate store.
Are you using Google's messages app? If so, this should work, however, you may need to be sure the contacts are saved as Google contacts.  Some manufacturers don't do this as default.
Don't forget about consistent updates straight from Google and the PIXEL won't bog down like a Samsung device will.  I went from an S6 to a PIXEL XL and, instead of plugging in whenever I had a c... See more...
Don't forget about consistent updates straight from Google and the PIXEL won't bog down like a Samsung device will.  I went from an S6 to a PIXEL XL and, instead of plugging in whenever I had a chance to easily making it through a 9 hour work day, sometimes with as much as 50% battery when I plugged in for the commute home.  One thing to remember (if it's a concern for you) if that the PIXEL doesn't have the waterproof rating that the S7 has.
Actually, if the SIM card fits, you should be able to transfer it over, though you may need to contact customer service to make any necessary changes to your account.
Unless you backed them up, there is nowhere to recover them from.
What I remember from my brief experience with Windows phone is that it does not use widgets, just the live tiles.
It might be something with advanced calling, do you have that feature turned on or off?
Is there a check box for daylight savings time?  It's possible that threw them all off.
I thought most phones allowed you to turn on WiFi while in airplane mode, but it might be disabling ALL radios.
This isn't a Verizon issue, it's something the manufacturer decides whether or not to include.
Verizon has no bearing whatsoever on Nexus updates, those come directly from Google.
Doubtful, though I would say try it and see if it will mount as USB OTG.  Most likely you will need some sort of adapter to make the cables work.
Don't remember how the Motorola camera works but, have you tried swiping across the screen?
Are you not getting the texts or just the notification?
If the strip is still there, it's probably a defective display, you may need a warranty replacement.
It should be pulled automatically from the SIM, but my pixel shows it as vzwinternet
I wouldn't worry about it, most of that stuff is just FUD, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
HTC U Ultra is now in stock in the US Does not appear so.
There's a couple options that I know of, you can look into Verizon's international plans.  I believe this will allow you to use your same number, but can get pretty pricy, especially if you use a... See more...
There's a couple options that I know of, you can look into Verizon's international plans.  I believe this will allow you to use your same number, but can get pretty pricy, especially if you use a lot of data. The other would be to check compatibility of your phone and use a local prepaid SIM.  This is the cheaper route, but you will have a local number while you are using it.
They won't be able to roll back the OS version.  You could also try a factory data reset, but that will remove all your data and you will have to set the phone up again.