Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,695 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

demmo86rt's Posts

Most phones don't have this feature with the supplied apps, but you should be able to install a video editor with the capability from the play store.
Are you attempting to connect the Bluetooth using the vehicle's Bluetooth setup? That's normally how it has to be done.
Are you sure the tablet is compatible with Verizon's network?
Have you tried pulling down the notification shade and checking to see if you need to change the USB connection?
Unfortunately, it's starting to sound as if a factory reset may be in order.
That option is only available for the OP
Might be time for a new phone.
For the most part, as you use words, and select the word as inputted in the predictive text box (above keyboard) they should be automatically be added to your dictionary.  There may also be a pla... See more...
For the most part, as you use words, and select the word as inputted in the predictive text box (above keyboard) they should be automatically be added to your dictionary.  There may also be a place to do this in the phone settings under... I think... Keyboard & input.  If you are using a third party keyboard installed from the play store, it may have it's own settings that can be found in your app drawer.
Isn't that basically what I said?
I think that can be changed in the settings somewhere, I vaguely remember there being something like that on older versions of Android... Maybe in the accessibility settings?
You might need to get the assistance of a data recovery service to pull the old data off the SD card and then reformat it.
I would suggest calling tech support, if you are within your 14 day return window, you should get a brand new replacement, otherwise it will be a refurbished.
Ann154 asked earlier if you verified that Google Play Services was not disabled.  This is done through the phone settings and it's one huge thing that could inhibit access to the play store.  I'm... See more...
Ann154 asked earlier if you verified that Google Play Services was not disabled.  This is done through the phone settings and it's one huge thing that could inhibit access to the play store.  I'm thinking she understood perfectly what you were saying, it would be nice to hear whether that worked for you or not.
Go into the closet, close the door and see if you can see the screen then... Merry work better at night.
*20007... HTC G1
They're not phone specific, but they do contain the account information for each line (phone number, data allowances, etc.).  If they are new devices that have never been setup, just put one card... See more...
They're not phone specific, but they do contain the account information for each line (phone number, data allowances, etc.).  If they are new devices that have never been setup, just put one card in each, they will show you the phone number during setup and you can determine which one is which.  If they have been previously set up, you can insert a SIM into one, power up, go to settings>about phone>phone number to determine which SIM you have inserted, then switch if needed.
Just an FYI, some good information on the GS8 Microsoft edition here: Samsung Galaxy S8 'Microsoft Edition:' Everything you need to know https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-microsoft... See more...
Just an FYI, some good information on the GS8 Microsoft edition here: Samsung Galaxy S8 'Microsoft Edition:' Everything you need to know https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-microsoft-edition-everything-you-need-know. They do say in the article that there will be a Verizon compatible, but Microsoft is currently only carrying the AT&T version.
From what I've seen, you should be able to clear the data on your keyboard app to get the spacebar back.
There's probably a setting in the email app to leave emails on the server.  That may be what you're looking for.
SD cards, in general are slower than the internal memory on the device if the launcher loads before the apps on the SD card do, they won't be seen in time to load onto your homescreen.