Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,032 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

brandonwvs's Posts

It is not. I am having similar issues on multiple 4G devices in this location, but the same devices perform at acceptable 4G speeds in different locations where Verizon's equipment is obviously f... See more...
It is not. I am having similar issues on multiple 4G devices in this location, but the same devices perform at acceptable 4G speeds in different locations where Verizon's equipment is obviously functioning properly. This is a network issue that Verizon is not resolving. Sent from my iPhone
This Verizon 4G LTE issue is still unresolved.  It is under trouble ticket #>Ticket number removed< from October 11th, and the 4G was not working right for at least 3 weeks prior to that.  You'd ... See more...
This Verizon 4G LTE issue is still unresolved.  It is under trouble ticket #>Ticket number removed< from October 11th, and the 4G was not working right for at least 3 weeks prior to that.  You'd think that in 2 months, Verizon could make a good faith effort to fix their service rather than simply ignore it and keep taking my money for services I'm not receiving, but I guess that's what kind of company it is. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
How do I have a ticket issued for the engineers? Also, I recently activated an iPhone 5 which is experiencing similar issues, so the device count is now up to 3 4G LTE devices experiencing issu... See more...
How do I have a ticket issued for the engineers? Also, I recently activated an iPhone 5 which is experiencing similar issues, so the device count is now up to 3 4G LTE devices experiencing issues with the network. On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I had almost zero problems since first adopting 4G in March of 2011 until this past Month.  Now 4G LTE is practically unusable on both the HTC Thunderbolt and current generation iPad in the areas... See more...
I had almost zero problems since first adopting 4G in March of 2011 until this past Month.  Now 4G LTE is practically unusable on both the HTC Thunderbolt and current generation iPad in the areas where I need it.
I also have this issue with devices I own.  I live outside of Pittsburgh, my current generation iPad always picks a state college server.  But my HTC Blunderbolt always picks servers in western o... See more...
I also have this issue with devices I own.  I live outside of Pittsburgh, my current generation iPad always picks a state college server.  But my HTC Blunderbolt always picks servers in western ohio, illinois, or michigan.  I don't find it to be out of the ordinary.  Also, in the greater Pittsburgh area I have not had consistent 4G LTE for about 2 to 3 weeks now, and am getting speedtests around .2 to .6mbps download speeds on both the Thunderbolt and iPad when I used to easily get 2.0 to as high as 11mps tests before.  What's going on?
I'm having the same problems on my brand-new iPad 4G, it's not time for a new phone, maybe it's time for a new network provider. Sent from my iPhone
The problems persist.  I have had to switch the phone to 3G only to ensure stable data connections on both the HTC Thunderbolt and iPad 4G.  Is anything going to be done to rectify the network is... See more...
The problems persist.  I have had to switch the phone to 3G only to ensure stable data connections on both the HTC Thunderbolt and iPad 4G.  Is anything going to be done to rectify the network issues?
Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, there's no software updates available for the HTC Blunderbolt.  Still experiencing issues, sure would be nice for Verizon to do something about it besides ta... See more...
Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, there's no software updates available for the HTC Blunderbolt.  Still experiencing issues, sure would be nice for Verizon to do something about it besides take my hundreds of dollars a month.
The issue is still happening with great frequency, speed tests are maxing our at about .5mbps.  It is inside at my home, where i've normally had speeds from 3-10mbps.   Thunderbolt says -76dBm si... See more...
The issue is still happening with great frequency, speed tests are maxing our at about .5mbps.  It is inside at my home, where i've normally had speeds from 3-10mbps.   Thunderbolt says -76dBm signal strength.
I've been experiencing excruciatingly slow speeds when connected to 4GLTE on my HTC Thunderbolt and current generation iPad 4G, speed test are showing about 0.02 MBPS, however if I disable LTE an... See more...
I've been experiencing excruciatingly slow speeds when connected to 4GLTE on my HTC Thunderbolt and current generation iPad 4G, speed test are showing about 0.02 MBPS, however if I disable LTE and go with 3G the speeds are about 20 to 30 times faster.  Reboots haven't worked, is there a network problem that Verizon is neglecting to tell me about despite the $100+ I'm paying per month for services that are working like 1X Data plans?