Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,810 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RJLweb's Posts

I received a notification on my iPhone 6 that updated carrier settings are available.  How do I find out what's in the update?  I've browsed the Verizon site but can't find anything like a change... See more...
I received a notification on my iPhone 6 that updated carrier settings are available.  How do I find out what's in the update?  I've browsed the Verizon site but can't find anything like a change log.
I have a Galaxy S4 and I cracked the screen.  So far the phone is working normally.  The cracking is extensive (lots of small cracks), but my screen protector is holding everything in place and t... See more...
I have a Galaxy S4 and I cracked the screen.  So far the phone is working normally.  The cracking is extensive (lots of small cracks), but my screen protector is holding everything in place and the phone is working normally.  I expect this will hold up for too long.  The phone is out of warranty and I don't have extra insurance from Verizon. Can anyone recommend a reputable repair service?
My screen timeouts after a few seconds when I try to unlock.  I have set the screen timeout to 10 minutes in the setttings but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I have a Galaxy S4 with... See more...
My screen timeouts after a few seconds when I try to unlock.  I have set the screen timeout to 10 minutes in the setttings but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I have a Galaxy S4 with Lollipop.  I did not have this problem before upgrading to Lollipop.
Thanks for telling me about this.  I'd be interested in knowing about other sites as well.  The Verizon site doesn't review the sorts of utilities I'm looking, e.g., business card scanning softwa... See more...
Thanks for telling me about this.  I'd be interested in knowing about other sites as well.  The Verizon site doesn't review the sorts of utilities I'm looking, e.g., business card scanning software. By the way, in the future it would be great if the Verizon reviews included something about privacy implications of Apss and also categorized the apps (e.g., games, utilities, etc.) Thanks
I've used CNET.com, but it only reviews a small portion of the Android apps that are available.  I'm hoping for a site with a focus on Android apps and therefore a wider range of reviews.
Is there a manual for the S4?  If so, where can I find it?
I'm new to Android.  When looking for apps -- in this case software to scan business cards -- I'm overwhelmed by the number of apps.  The info on Google Play isn't very helpful.  Are there web si... See more...
I'm new to Android.  When looking for apps -- in this case software to scan business cards -- I'm overwhelmed by the number of apps.  The info on Google Play isn't very helpful.  Are there web sites that review Android Apps?
I'm not sure I fully understand.  If I get my phone through Verizon, rather than buying it through a 3rd party, does that mean I cannot upgrade the OS unless Verizon provides the update? What'... See more...
I'm not sure I fully understand.  If I get my phone through Verizon, rather than buying it through a 3rd party, does that mean I cannot upgrade the OS unless Verizon provides the update? What's an XDA developer?
If I buy a phone that does not have the most current version of the Android OS can I upgrade the OS?  Are OSs generic, i.e., can the same version of an OS be used on different devices?  Does a gi... See more...
If I buy a phone that does not have the most current version of the Android OS can I upgrade the OS?  Are OSs generic, i.e., can the same version of an OS be used on different devices?  Does a given version of an OS have to be adapted by Verizon before it can be installed on a Verizon device or can I simply install a given version directly from Android/Google myself? I'm thinking of getting a DROID 4 and want to know what is possible. Thanks.
That's not much of an answer. >>Personal information and e-mail headers removed<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Any word on the release of the OS update with the Android capabilities?
What is the best guess about when the OS update with the Android capabilities will be released?  I don't want to buy the Q10 until I see whether the new capabilities work OK.
I'm very tempted to buy the Q10.  I like the interface and the keyboard, but I'm really worried about the lack of apps.  I think that there will always be business-related apps because of the cus... See more...
I'm very tempted to buy the Q10.  I like the interface and the keyboard, but I'm really worried about the lack of apps.  I think that there will always be business-related apps because of the customer base for the BB, but I'm worried about consumer-oriented apps.  To take just one example, Pandora does not offer a BB Z/Q10 app.  It isn't Pandora that I'm worried about, but what that indicates... Thoughts?
I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 running Windows Mobile 6.5 on Verizon.  Recently, the audio stopped working -- both for the telephone and the MP3 components of the device.  I can't hear people when the... See more...
I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 running Windows Mobile 6.5 on Verizon.  Recently, the audio stopped working -- both for the telephone and the MP3 components of the device.  I can't hear people when they speak to me over the phone and they can't hear me.  Playback audio for the MP3 player doesn't work with either head phones or speaker.  If I do a hard re-set, the audio returns, but eventually disappears.  When the audio isn't working, the icon for headphones displays -- as though I have headphones plugged in even when I don't.  The icon stops falsely displaying when I manage to restore the audio.   Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?