Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,622 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ericreinhardt's Posts

This is why i tell people and verizon that i need a 32gb galaxy s4. You can pin the music from google music to your phone but it will only save it to internal memory and not an ext memory card. ... See more...
This is why i tell people and verizon that i need a 32gb galaxy s4. You can pin the music from google music to your phone but it will only save it to internal memory and not an ext memory card. Verizon says well you can buy a external memory card to expand memory. You know what i have a 32 gb external memory card and its basically useless. I am almost out of room on my s3 and need s4 32gb....
Heres one link japetty if you do a search alot of people having same problem. http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr-maxx-hd/217668-moving-google-play-music-internal-storage-sd-card.html
Hi rc i have tried and tried as well as alot of people. For some reason google music hides the music somewhere. I checked all over to transfer like that and no luck. I know there are many discuss... See more...
Hi rc i have tried and tried as well as alot of people. For some reason google music hides the music somewhere. I checked all over to transfer like that and no luck. I know there are many discussions on it but nobody has an answer. If you know or find out how please let me know. I have been trying forever. Eric
I hope they do carry the 32gb because I use google music and believe it or not with google music you can only save music to internal memory. I have no room left and was going to purchase the 32gb... See more...
I hope they do carry the 32gb because I use google music and believe it or not with google music you can only save music to internal memory. I have no room left and was going to purchase the 32gb galaxy s4. Right now I have the galaxy s3 and I love it except that its 16gb. I know i can get an 32 sd card and transfer from my computer but it so easy to just download right from my phone. I do everything from my phone. Eric
I wish i can get confirmation from verizon. I think im going to have to call.
Just to give anyone thats interested an update. On my razr maxx if i go to purchase music it takes me to vcast music and within that they have confirmed you can not purchase after 5 17. I wonder... See more...
Just to give anyone thats interested an update. On my razr maxx if i go to purchase music it takes me to vcast music and within that they have confirmed you can not purchase after 5 17. I wonder if they have something planned or will they use rhapsody.
Well I actually purchase most of my music on my RAZR by going to my music and than to store from Verizon. Today when I went to purchase a song I received a message that stated that starting 5-17... See more...
Well I actually purchase most of my music on my RAZR by going to my music and than to store from Verizon. Today when I went to purchase a song I received a message that stated that starting 5-17-12 I won't be able to purchase mp3s and it wanted me to accept terms. Anyone know what this is about. Am I going to be forced to buy from Google?
Im having the same problem with my Maxx also for a few weeks. I was actually going to stop in Verizon today or tomorrow to see what's going on. Hopefully someone has an answer...
Hi just a quick chime in but I noticed in the marketplace Verizon is listed and is on top but they do not have any apps yet but I think they are coming...
Hey Doug thanks for the link. Looks promising. Lets hope next week is it. I really do love this phone and OS.
Just saw AT@T is rolling their update on Sept 27th. Come on Verizon lets get this going!!!!!!  
Well here is the new rumor but looks like this might be it. I have seen this on numerous sites.      http://pocketnow.com/news/windows-phone
Let me start by saying the iphone is a great phone and I did have the verizon iphone. After playing with the Trophy at the store I sold my iphone and got the trophy. Since than I have not regrett... See more...
Let me start by saying the iphone is a great phone and I did have the verizon iphone. After playing with the Trophy at the store I sold my iphone and got the trophy. Since than I have not regretted it one bit. Give it a try if you dont like like return within the 14 days and get the iphone but I think you will love the trophy. Forget about after the Mango update. I see within the past few days Microsoft has been doing a little more ads which is great to see. 
Cool finally a forum to go along with this awesome phone and OS. Thanks Verizon! I have been just so satisfied with this phone. If anyone is undecided don't be a great phone and OS.
Well Verizon added a HTC trophy forum.
I have to say I am one of those very satisfied people. I sold my Verizon iphone to get this phone and I have to say it is great. Just wish Verizon would come out with some accessories for it.
I actually was using an HTC incredible screen protector which I took of to replace with trophy one I bought offline. Long story short it was crap and I was wondering how many use screen protector... See more...
I actually was using an HTC incredible screen protector which I took of to replace with trophy one I bought offline. Long story short it was crap and I was wondering how many use screen protectors on their trophys. Do u think its good to use.
Hi William you can return at the store as I have done before as long as it is within 14 days. They do charge a 35 restoking fee but if you go to store ask them if they can waive the fee. I had th... See more...
Hi William you can return at the store as I have done before as long as it is within 14 days. They do charge a 35 restoking fee but if you go to store ask them if they can waive the fee. I had the iphone since Feb and sold it about a week ago to get the Trophy. You will not be disappointed with the trophy.     Eric
When is Verizon going to get some Trophy accessories. Come on Verizon..
Hi I have been looking for accessories myself. I mean you can buy some off ebay but to be honest I like verizons better. I have a screen protector on the screen as as far as the rest of the phone... See more...
Hi I have been looking for accessories myself. I mean you can buy some off ebay but to be honest I like verizons better. I have a screen protector on the screen as as far as the rest of the phone it seems like the rubber or whatever they call it will hold up. The only thing i would love to get is the holster where the phone fits screen in. Hopefully they will make these.