Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,466 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Carlaeo9's Posts

I lived in my house going on 7 years and have always had the best service.  I work from home and need my cell phone.  My calls are constantly dropping now and I have no signal.  I called and was give... See more...
I lived in my house going on 7 years and have always had the best service.  I work from home and need my cell phone.  My calls are constantly dropping now and I have no signal.  I called and was given a ticket.  I was then sent a video as to what  the issue is and a video.  Nothing helped.  I was told by my neighbor who also had Verizon that he was told by customer service that AT&T put up a tower that is now blocking Verizon's tower in our area and that Verizon has not plans to do anything about it.  What other options does Veizon offer, because a signal enhancer did not work for my neighbor.  Would this mean that I now have to change my cell phone carrier to AT&T in order to use my phone at home?  It is horrible to speaking to a customer and then my call drops, not once, not twice but mutiple times.  I no longer can use my phone on the second stroy of my home.  Can someone please advise?  7 years living in the same home and now there are issues with no resolution.  Thank  you!