Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,945 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

alexinsocal's Posts

I should have added that I'm jumping into T-Mobile with 3 other friends to take advance of T-Mobile's crazy $100 for 4 lines deal (unlimited call/text and 2.5GB). I do understand T-Mobile did awa... See more...
I should have added that I'm jumping into T-Mobile with 3 other friends to take advance of T-Mobile's crazy $100 for 4 lines deal (unlimited call/text and 2.5GB). I do understand T-Mobile did away with their corporate discount plans. When I did the math I also accounted for the promotion for 2.5GB only through 12/31/15 and paying the extra $10 month for the remaining months to get 3GB thereafter. Thanks everyone for the feedback! My final decision will be made tomorrow. I'm calling Verizon today for one last chance...
The fact that Verizon will not let me keep my Unlimited data plan and subsidize a new phone. Once I'm forced to move to "Better Everything" and I compare pricing with T-Mobile; pricing is cheaper... See more...
The fact that Verizon will not let me keep my Unlimited data plan and subsidize a new phone. Once I'm forced to move to "Better Everything" and I compare pricing with T-Mobile; pricing is cheaper. I average 2.5-3MB/Mo. I know that Verizon has better coverage, but I'm willing to save money with T-Mobile. When I do the math, after 2 years, I will save $1K. I also did account for my employee discount.
Is it possible to buy a Verizon iPhone 6 and then take it to T-Mobile? I'm thinking of purchasing with Verizon subsidized. Then take it to T-Mobile since they will pay my ETF with Verizon. ... See more...
Is it possible to buy a Verizon iPhone 6 and then take it to T-Mobile? I'm thinking of purchasing with Verizon subsidized. Then take it to T-Mobile since they will pay my ETF with Verizon. I see this as a win-win. Thanks!
I'm a long time local customer to Verizon (10 years). Today, I went into an authorized Verizon store to see what I can do to upgrade my phone (out of contract) and get a new phone subsidized. The... See more...
I'm a long time local customer to Verizon (10 years). Today, I went into an authorized Verizon store to see what I can do to upgrade my phone (out of contract) and get a new phone subsidized. The tricky thing is I'm still on the unlimited data plan. I was told by Verizon salesperson that if I want to buy phone discount/subsidized, I would lose my unlimited plan and have to move to the More Everything Plan. Is this a true statement or did the salesperson not want to engage management to keep me as a customer? If I do switch to T-Mobile, can I still access my Verizon account online for a limited time after my phone number gets ported? Does anyone have any serious comments or suggestions? I'm sad to leave the Verizon family, but the competition is offering a deal that cannot be beat!