Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,162 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

brokensparrow's Posts

Someone at sales and fraud department is hijacking early preorders on popular smartphones. They'll give you lame excuses and cancel your order. Trust what you see. If your account reads the preorder ... See more...
Someone at sales and fraud department is hijacking early preorders on popular smartphones. They'll give you lame excuses and cancel your order. Trust what you see. If your account reads the preorder was cancelled. It's cancelled. If the sales or fraud dept insist that it's restored, have them send you an email to confirm. They can't. Because they cancelled it and sold it to someone else.  Verizon should launch a probe regarding these irregular suspicious early preorder cancellations on popular highly sought-after smartphones.
This happened to me two times. If the smartphone preordered is popular and the delivery date is early, then the likelihood of it getting cancelled is high. The reason given is either bank charge deni... See more...
This happened to me two times. If the smartphone preordered is popular and the delivery date is early, then the likelihood of it getting cancelled is high. The reason given is either bank charge denied or fraud alert or some othe lame system excuse. My take on this is an employee at telesales or fraud department, is hijacking orders and selling it for profit. There's a corrupt employee in Verizon.