Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,879 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nydarter69's Posts

Hi Vanessa.  I spoke with Quentin at the Executive Level.  I am being told that I am in a Variable Service Area and that VZW cannot provide me constant service.  He told me to seek out other provider... See more...
Hi Vanessa.  I spoke with Quentin at the Executive Level.  I am being told that I am in a Variable Service Area and that VZW cannot provide me constant service.  He told me to seek out other providers. This is coming from the upper echelons of Customer Service with VZW.  Crazy, obviously they do not care about being a customer for 20+ years. 
After several calls with tech support in Sept and Oct about my data speeds, they seemed to improve.  Last night through this morning my data bogged down and stayed slow over night.  I called tech sup... See more...
After several calls with tech support in Sept and Oct about my data speeds, they seemed to improve.  Last night through this morning my data bogged down and stayed slow over night.  I called tech support today and am told that I am in a marginal service area and Verizon cannot guarantee my service.  I was told point blank to look for another provider.   I have been with VZW for over 20 years, service has never been an issue until now.  How can VZW not keep up with the demand, they used to be the best network.  Now I am researching who to switch to.
As an update to this problem.  After my last round of calls with Tech Support in early October, my service went back to normal, working well, until yesterday.  I call Tech Support today and am told I... See more...
As an update to this problem.  After my last round of calls with Tech Support in early October, my service went back to normal, working well, until yesterday.  I call Tech Support today and am told I am in a Margional Service Area and VZW cannot guarantee me service.  Bottom line, after over 20 yeas with Verizon, they told me to find another provider.  Unbelievable.  I am now researching other options.
As now, I have received many  open and closed ticket texts from VZW but my situation has not improved as of yet.  I am giving in until the end of the month and then will be looking to switch carriers.
GilbertoL_VZW- I am working in Private Messages with another rep.  I will post the outcome here when we are finished.
VZW Hotspot is my WiFi.  Speed tests show that my data is half the speed at my home near a major hospital vs the surrounding area.  
This happens daily.  I get home from work and go to catch up on things on my phone and for an hour my data is slow or will stop completely.  I called and spoke with VZW on this last year, they blamed... See more...
This happens daily.  I get home from work and go to catch up on things on my phone and for an hour my data is slow or will stop completely.  I called and spoke with VZW on this last year, they blamed the phone.  I now I have new phone and it is still happening.  I truly believe VZW is getting too big for their britches and it is time to consider other options after lifelong loyalty.  Using Moto Z2Force.  I have restarted and powered the phone all the way down and back up, doesn't fix issue.