Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,187 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

notarep's Posts

Nobody important from verizon reads these posts.
Apparently, stores only have the option of switching customers to share everything.
He told you to go somewhere else because he didn't want the comission for anything else other than the droid he was pushing you to. Thats all that matters to salespeople is commission.
...Why are you on the most expensive carrier if you're on a fixed income?
Do you know of any new 4g towers going up in your area recently?
Yeah people tend to forget that verizon offers a premium service. Cell phones are such a commodity that they fail to see the overall difference in each carrier.
Nope, its always been there, you missed it. Never seen a phone without it.
If you have an inactive vzw phone, then you can call *611 from that phone and you can speak to a rep.
Applecare does not cover lost or stolen, asurion does.
That's an announcement post, not a promise for a certain date. However, the blog stated august 2nd. Again no promise. Just (edited post to comply with ), solves a lot of issues. You aren't goi... See more...
That's an announcement post, not a promise for a certain date. However, the blog stated august 2nd. Again no promise. Just (edited post to comply with ), solves a lot of issues. You aren't going to get a brand new device. Yeah I understand the whole I paid for a new device thing, but thats just the way it is. Industry standard to be sent out a used phone when yours is used as well.
Contracts are a bad idea to begin with since the average consumer has no idea what it's about anyway. All they really see is that new phone at the end of 2 years. Chances are if you told someone ... See more...
Contracts are a bad idea to begin with since the average consumer has no idea what it's about anyway. All they really see is that new phone at the end of 2 years. Chances are if you told someone you paid full retail, they would flip out and ask why was your price so high. 
Its always better to contact samsung since they make the phone.
Leave it at home. But if you really need it, but if you don't need actual service, put it into airplane mode BEFORE you get on the plane to go to china. It will connect to a network as soon a... See more...
Leave it at home. But if you really need it, but if you don't need actual service, put it into airplane mode BEFORE you get on the plane to go to china. It will connect to a network as soon as your turn it on in china, and will tag your bill with roaming charges. You can suspend your service either online or by calling CS.
So...what kind of phone is it? Samsung is my guess.
Believe it or not, there are users out there who use less than a gig per month on a smartphone. Remember, there is more to a smartphone than just the data function. Also, there are users who do u... See more...
Believe it or not, there are users out there who use less than a gig per month on a smartphone. Remember, there is more to a smartphone than just the data function. Also, there are users who do use more than 75mb a month on a basic phone. Basic phones, cannot do spreadsheets, handle large contact lists, multitasking, etc. Sometimes I wish they would update the hardware of older phones like the krzr, enV, etc, and sell them again as basic phones.
AZSALUKI wrote: my bad. i had just read a post in one of these threads that stated that they saved $60 by going to radio shack to upgrade 2 lines. It'll show up on their next bill.... See more...
AZSALUKI wrote: my bad. i had just read a post in one of these threads that stated that they saved $60 by going to radio shack to upgrade 2 lines. It'll show up on their next bill. Indirect dealers don't charge it at time of purchase, but vz puts it on the next bill. I bought my phone off of newegg, and sure enough i saw it on the next bill.
Is your employer owned by another company?
Data package has to be above a certain amount per month to receive the discount. In most cases, the 30 dollar plan does not qualify. Depends on the employer and verizon's contract, but usually yo... See more...
Data package has to be above a certain amount per month to receive the discount. In most cases, the 30 dollar plan does not qualify. Depends on the employer and verizon's contract, but usually you have to have a larger than 2gb package. Also, these days its difficult to get reliable information from any type of customer service. With your situation, its easy to confuse whether or not you would get it. Customer service offered you something that isn't in the agreement with your discount, and you complained about that. If you want the discount to apply towards the 30 dollar package, talk to your employer because they are the ones who negotiate the discounts.
Cellphones helping out darwinism, awesome.
Some just view it differently. I always believed that major corporations are only after your wallet and don't actually care about you. Its a bill, not an investment lol. But I digress, entitlemen... See more...
Some just view it differently. I always believed that major corporations are only after your wallet and don't actually care about you. Its a bill, not an investment lol. But I digress, entitlement is everywhere.  I feel that customers get upset because they expect something for staying with a company for so long, but they were never promised anything to begin with. If customers would stop believing that how long they've been with a company actually makes a difference, there would be a lot less posts on this forum.