Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,534 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Esprix's Posts

Hooray!  This did it!  Thank you so much for guiding me through this, as I couldn't find anything that clearly directed me anywhere near this solution.  The only thing I ran into was the DSRM per... See more...
Hooray!  This did it!  Thank you so much for guiding me through this, as I couldn't find anything that clearly directed me anywhere near this solution.  The only thing I ran into was the DSRM permissions, and I went ahead and authorized my PC and it downloaded fine.  Otherwise, the installation and getting my files back went smoothly.  I was able to easily transfer the files to the PC card in my Droid.   It's also a little confusing where it says to enter your e-mail address to log in, but what you really need to enter is your phone number.  I'd suggest making that clearer.   Otherwise, I can't thank you enough.  I will definitely keep the community forums in mind the next time I have a problem that needs solving. 
This is very helpful information, so thank you.   I downloaded the software and it installed properly, and it did recognize my device.  However, when I try to connect, I get an error that reads... See more...
This is very helpful information, so thank you.   I downloaded the software and it installed properly, and it did recognize my device.  However, when I try to connect, I get an error that reads "connection failed - connection not available."  My phone is plugged in and I have clear wifi and 3G access.   I should probably point out that my LG enV Touch is no longer in active service, but was my previous phone; I just bought a new Droid X2 (it was when I moved all the music from my LG to the SD card and put it in my Droid that I discovered I couldn't move that one last music file).   Can you offer me any further suggestions?  Is my music download history available through VZ Music for me to download it again, or is VZAccess Manager the only way to go?   Thank you again for your help!
I downloaded a song to my LG enV Touch's phone memory, and for some reason cannot transfer it to my SD card.  I bought it through Vcast Music. It is *not* locked or protected in any way.  All my ... See more...
I downloaded a song to my LG enV Touch's phone memory, and for some reason cannot transfer it to my SD card.  I bought it through Vcast Music. It is *not* locked or protected in any way.  All my other music easily transferred over, but this last one is stuck on there and I can't get it onto the card.   Can anyone make any suggestions on either what might be wrong, or what I can do?   Thank you!