Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,131 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BernieMD's Posts

I had the same problem, but figured it out on my own, then told Customer Service how to fix it.   Now I am having issues with the zones. If you are not in a zone long enough, it won't notify me... See more...
I had the same problem, but figured it out on my own, then told Customer Service how to fix it.   Now I am having issues with the zones. If you are not in a zone long enough, it won't notify me that the phone entered the zone. Shouldn't this notify me as soon as the phone enters or exits the zone, within minutes?   Another issue is when the phone enters a zone, then turned off and on again, then leaves the zone, I do not get a notification that the phone left the zone. Anyone else have this problem?   My zones are set up for 1/2 mile radius and the home alert works just fine, I guess because the phone stays in that zone longer without being turned off for school.   Please help, anyone!