Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,396 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wtkidd1972's Posts

Of course I can, and did. I have a YouMail contact that I use. I'm not as much concerned about my ability to get to my YouMail as I am about having my device restricted so I can't modify a settin... See more...
Of course I can, and did. I have a YouMail contact that I use. I'm not as much concerned about my ability to get to my YouMail as I am about having my device restricted so I can't modify a setting like this. In other words, Verizon Wireless is so concerned that I'm going to screw up my ability to get to my voicemail that they are preventing me from changing the number. This just isn't necessary. Why can't I get this unlocked? It's my phone, right? I mean, I payed for it!
I saw that, but that's not what I'm concerned with. The issue I'm having has nothing to do with entering a voice mail password. I wish to use another voice mail number other than *86. I have been... See more...
I saw that, but that's not what I'm concerned with. The issue I'm having has nothing to do with entering a voice mail password. I wish to use another voice mail number other than *86. I have been able to set the voice mail number on my last two phones with no problem. The Z10 has the capability to do this also. The problem is that on Verizon's Z10 the field to input a different voice mail number is made unavailable. This needs to change. I'm sure they do it because they don't want customer to change it and then be unable to get their voice mail. However, for those of us that don't use VZW voicemail because we are paying for another voice mail service, we should be able to change it.
I subscribe to YouMail for the ease of having my home and mobile voice mail in one inbox. It appears that Verizon has locked down the ability to change the voice mail access number in  the phone ... See more...
I subscribe to YouMail for the ease of having my home and mobile voice mail in one inbox. It appears that Verizon has locked down the ability to change the voice mail access number in  the phone properties on my Z10. That's just crappy! I can't change it from *86 to the number I wish to use. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is due to VZW restricting this setting? Will it be opened up so I can input my own voice mail access number if/when they ever decide to update BB10 OS to the lastest version?
I'm not expert, but I have seen similar issues with other phones that have a physical buttons, like the power button on our Trophys, that over time seem to wear out, for lack of a better term. It... See more...
I'm not expert, but I have seen similar issues with other phones that have a physical buttons, like the power button on our Trophys, that over time seem to wear out, for lack of a better term. It sounds to me like an issue with the power button itself, not the OS. Hopefully the kind folks at VZW will exchange for you. It's not like they have a shortage of these phones Good luck!
I agree that VZW doesn't care about WP7. In my area the local stores may, or may not even have a Trophy on display. I've asked to see it in a couple of the stores and get this answer - "they don'... See more...
I agree that VZW doesn't care about WP7. In my area the local stores may, or may not even have a Trophy on display. I've asked to see it in a couple of the stores and get this answer - "they don't sell well, so we don't have them in the store; we can order one for you if you want, but perhaps you'd  be interetsted in an Android instead". If the phones aren't in the store, how do you intend to sell them???? It's like Burger King advertising they now serve pizza, but if you go to Burger King and ask for this pizza they tell you "the pizza doesn't really sell very well, so we don't serve it here; we can order one for you if you want, but perhaps you'd be interested in a Whopper instead". I ask again... how you intend to sell phones that aren't in the store when you go to buy them???? Why don't they just advertise the HTC Trophy is available in their online store only? That would make more sense to me. At least you'd know not to go out looking for one in their stores where their employeed try to talk you out of buying one. Okay... that's my two cents.
I'm pretty sure that when you create a contact on your phone, it's created as a Windows Live contact. If you want the contact to exist in Google Contacts you will have to create a new contact usi... See more...
I'm pretty sure that when you create a contact on your phone, it's created as a Windows Live contact. If you want the contact to exist in Google Contacts you will have to create a new contact using Google services on a PC.