Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,136 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

susja's Posts

That's a good idea, I already have gmail account and address book in it in a 'good' shape. I'll try to follow your advice. Thanks,
Hi, Yesterday my BB Tour 9630 crashed and after connecting to Desktop Manager I was able to rebuild it. Now it's OK but 'Address book' obviously gone. I have another phone Storm 2 9550 which ha... See more...
Hi, Yesterday my BB Tour 9630 crashed and after connecting to Desktop Manager I was able to rebuild it. Now it's OK but 'Address book' obviously gone. I have another phone Storm 2 9550 which has address book I'm interested in. My question: Could I somehow transfer my address book from one phone to another ( may be by using Desktop Manager or etc). I don't want to spend time and go to Verizone store .. Thanks.
Hello, I'm looking for a good advice of using my BB Tour 9630 in Eastern Europe. I know that my phone support Global Service. I'm going to travel to Latvia for a one week. VW Customer service s... See more...
Hello, I'm looking for a good advice of using my BB Tour 9630 in Eastern Europe. I know that my phone support Global Service. I'm going to travel to Latvia for a one week. VW Customer service said me that they'll charge $2.89 per minute. In case I'll try to use other third party application like Skype they'll charge me $64 for data package usage. Does anyone has any experience how I could use my phone ( only to make a call ) not paying that drastic rates? Thanks
Hello, I have BlackBerry 9630 for ~ 2 months. It worked quite well and I didn't have any issue with it. I didn't upgrade or made any changes to it but today scrolling ball stopped to work prope... See more...
Hello, I have BlackBerry 9630 for ~ 2 months. It worked quite well and I didn't have any issue with it. I didn't upgrade or made any changes to it but today scrolling ball stopped to work properly. I mean I can scroll any application or menu horizontally but when I try to scroll it vertically it works only downward i.e. I can't scroll any list or application upward. Hard reset didn't help. Any idea how it could be restored? Thanks.  
Hello, I'm using SoftReset application which I downloded from here http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/#AutoLock when I want to reboot my device instead of pulling out the battery. ... See more...
Hello, I'm using SoftReset application which I downloded from here http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/#AutoLock when I want to reboot my device instead of pulling out the battery. It worked perfectly before. Now it starts but doesn't reboot my Storm 9550. I'm not sure if it's related to the last update or somethig has changed on my device. Reinstall of application didn't help me. Did anyone else experienced the same issue with SoftReset? Thanks.
  hi folks, I'm a little bit confused. When I want to place a call I could choose any of 3 types of keyboards but they all are in portrait mode. When I'm in 'Contacts' mode each keyboard could ... See more...
  hi folks, I'm a little bit confused. When I want to place a call I could choose any of 3 types of keyboards but they all are in portrait mode. When I'm in 'Contacts' mode each keyboard could be switched between portrait and landscape .. Let say I want to call to 'someone', I click phone button , then I click of 'contacts' button and all my contacts are in portrait mode. It's not convenient .. Am I missing something or it's designed to work that way? Thanks.  
May be it's a ritorical question but it's kind of hard to imagine situations when Wi-Fi will be needed for my BB. In most cases we do have Verizon 3G coverage and in those situations when we don'... See more...
May be it's a ritorical question but it's kind of hard to imagine situations when Wi-Fi will be needed for my BB. In most cases we do have Verizon 3G coverage and in those situations when we don't ... I disabled this option in "Manage Connection" tab to save battery power . I hope in some special case I'll enable it back ... but I still don't see practical reason for it.  
Hi folks, I used google voice on my phone Blackberry Storm1 . Yesterday I replaced it for a new one Storm 2 9550. When I try to download google voice it prevents me stating that it's not support... See more...
Hi folks, I used google voice on my phone Blackberry Storm1 . Yesterday I replaced it for a new one Storm 2 9550. When I try to download google voice it prevents me stating that it's not supported on my phone. It sounds ridiculous for me since this phone is just a successor from the previous one. Any ideas? Thanks,
well ... and how about using skype here in State? I'm using Google voice but I'd like to use skype because many of my friends are using skype oversees. so my question is: in case I'll use skype ... See more...
well ... and how about using skype here in State? I'm using Google voice but I'd like to use skype because many of my friends are using skype oversees. so my question is: in case I'll use skype from USA to connect someone oversees ( not calling on the phone ...but calling to skype contact on his/her PC ) ... will it be free for me? Thanks,
I installed Opera mini 5 b and I love it much better than default browser. Do you guys know how to change settings in order link in email use Opera mini instead of default browser? Thanks
Guys, I just talked to Verizon rep. They definitely can't confirm or deny the date ... But what they said that it's definitely won't be the same price and most likely it won't have any kind of d... See more...
Guys, I just talked to Verizon rep. They definitely can't confirm or deny the date ... But what they said that it's definitely won't be the same price and most likely it won't have any kind of discounts. At least it was always the practice of Verizon. Based on  the above I'm not going to wait to return my Storm 1 ( I still have 30 days grace period ) because the difference will be in hundreds $$
Hi, Does anybody have experience with BB Storm and Opera mini Web browser. I successfully installed Opera mini 4.2 on my BB. When I started Opera mini it opened only in 'portrait' mode, it didn'... See more...
Hi, Does anybody have experience with BB Storm and Opera mini Web browser. I successfully installed Opera mini 4.2 on my BB. When I started Opera mini it opened only in 'portrait' mode, it didn't turn to 'landscape' mode and half of the screen was occupied by keyboard and I wasn't able to get rid of the keyboard. Maybe someone knows if Opera mini is supported by Storm? Or maybe some configuration setting should be done? I do like this browser more than standard BB Internet Browser but fail to set it up properly. Thanks
Well ... I'm reading all those posts and continue to hesitate My 30 days return of Storm 1 ends at November 2. I've got it for nothing i.e.. $50 rebate + $100 my Verizon credit. Is it worth to ... See more...
Well ... I'm reading all those posts and continue to hesitate My 30 days return of Storm 1 ends at November 2. I've got it for nothing i.e.. $50 rebate + $100 my Verizon credit. Is it worth to return it and take Storm 2? I highly doubt it'll be the same "nothing" as is Storm 1. Based on "common" sense usually the new stuff they don't discount and put higher price than the old one.. What do you guys think? Thanks.
Well ... I'm reading all those posts and continue to hesitate My 30 days return of Storm 1 ends at November 2. I've got it for nothing i.e.. $50 rebate + $100 my Verizon credit. Is it worth to... See more...
Well ... I'm reading all those posts and continue to hesitate My 30 days return of Storm 1 ends at November 2. I've got it for nothing i.e.. $50 rebate + $100 my Verizon credit. Is it worth to return it and take Storm 2? I highly doubt it'll be the same "nothing" as is Storm 1. Based on "common" sense usually the new stuff they don't discount and put higher price than the old one.. What do you guys think? Thanks.