Well ... I am getting replacement actually because my device has some other hardware damages as welll. I do know how how to use Astro (I restored my apps before using this app) BUT how could I us... Ver más...
Well ... I am getting replacement actually because my device has some other hardware damages as welll. I do know how how to use Astro (I restored my apps before using this app) BUT how could I use to restore/transfer from one device to another? Could you please be more clear on transfer subject? Thanks for your reply.
My email service didn't work well and verizon is sending me a replacement. Is there a way to transfer all my applications from the old device to a new one? I don't like the option to download al... Ver más...
My email service didn't work well and verizon is sending me a replacement. Is there a way to transfer all my applications from the old device to a new one? I don't like the option to download all my again. Gracias.
Hello, today it was recommended to update my mobile Skype application which completed successfully  ... After that I noticed that it added a notification icon 'S' in notification bar which noti... Ver más...
Hello, today it was recommended to update my mobile Skype application which completed successfully  ... After that I noticed that it added a notification icon 'S' in notification bar which notifies that I'm logged into Skype. Obviously when I log-out this icon disappears. Does anybody know how to hide this notification icon? Gracias,    
thanks, that worked for me
Hi, Recently I noticed that every time I connect my Droid X to PC using USB connection it launches Verizon Wireless web site. It's kind of annoying ... Could someone plz give a hint how to prev... Ver más...
Hi, Recently I noticed that every time I connect my Droid X to PC using USB connection it launches Verizon Wireless web site. It's kind of annoying ... Could someone plz give a hint how to prevent it? Gracias.
thanks so much, it was perfect !!! 
Morgan B, Thanks for your helpful reply. It worked perfectly .. but it brought me another problem. Maybe you will be able to help me? My goal is to see all my email in one place. Before I used Un... See more...
Morgan B, Thanks for your helpful reply. It worked perfectly .. but it brought me another problem. Maybe you will be able to help me? My goal is to see all my email in one place. Before I used Universal inbox but now I can't add Gmail accounts to it. Well I have 2 gmail accounts which I'm opening now in Gmail client, 1 yahoo and 1 @hotmail account. Could you please help me to arrange it somehow either to see on Universal inbox or etc? Thanks in advance ...
Hi Noah, Thanks for reply, you gave a good idea how to upload the picture to web album. Actually I found and using 'Picasa Tool Pro' for android and it works perfect to upload and just watch pic... Ver más...
Hi Noah, Thanks for reply, you gave a good idea how to upload the picture to web album. Actually I found and using 'Picasa Tool Pro' for android and it works perfect to upload and just watch pictures from my Picasa Web album. It works perfect when I want to watch pictures but for some reason I can't play movie using 'Picasa Tool Pro'. I could play that movie on my PC using Picasa and on my Droid X. Well, I took a video clip, uploaded it to Web album.  It is listed inside 'Picasa Tool Pro' among other pictures but when I try to play it I just have blank screen. Any idea? Could it be that 'Picasa Tool Pro' is not capable to play movie? Let me reword my question: how could I play the movie from Picasa Web album on my Droid X? Thanks in advance ..
Hi folks, I took a few video.clips today. Then I wanted to.edit some of it and make a movie. I used for that reason Picasa. It does not support 3gpp format which video was created. Well I conver... See more...
Hi folks, I took a few video.clips today. Then I wanted to.edit some of it and make a movie. I used for that reason Picasa. It does not support 3gpp format which video was created. Well I converted it to wmv format,edited some of it and eventually made movie. After that I moved movie to SD card but my phone can't open it.It looks to me that my Droid X can't play. wmv format. Should I again convert. wmv to 3gp or what? Sound to me a little bit combersom. What are you usually do when you want to edit video clips and make a movie? Thank in advance.
Hello folks, I setup my email accounts and added <my_name>@gmail.com as account name ... as long as other email accounts like <my_name>@hotmail.com. When I setup those accounts I chose the type ... Ver más...
Hello folks, I setup my email accounts and added <my_name>@gmail.com as account name ... as long as other email accounts like <my_name>@hotmail.com. When I setup those accounts I chose the type of email which has @ in the middle. Now I receive messages to 2 accounts at the same time: both accounts ID is <my_name>@gmail.com but they are opened in different clients i.e. one in Gmail client and one in a 'regular' @ client. My question: why I receive 2 identical messages sent to Gmail and @ accounts and how could I setup email and say that I want to have only <my_name>@gmail.com in Gmail format? Gracias,
Hello folks, I was using Xmarks to synchronize favorites, passwords and etc between browsers on a few of my systems. Now I have Droid X and someone recommended to use Chrome ( since it has sync ... Ver más...
Hello folks, I was using Xmarks to synchronize favorites, passwords and etc between browsers on a few of my systems. Now I have Droid X and someone recommended to use Chrome ( since it has sync with Droid X and Xmarks is close to the end of life ). Here is my question: I'd like to check my favorites from Web browser on my phone? How could I setup or access it from my Droid X? Thanks in advance .. Regards.
Hello, Could someone please give me the steps I should follow to have a gallery with my Picasso albums? I have Picasso account and a few albums but failed to download / sync into Gallery. Than... See more...
Hello, Could someone please give me the steps I should follow to have a gallery with my Picasso albums? I have Picasso account and a few albums but failed to download / sync into Gallery. Gracias
thanks, In my case I could place only icon 'Messaging' which in term has 'universal inbox', Can't I just place 'universal inbox' itself on a screen?
Hello, I'm completely new to this forum and my devise Droid X. My goal is to customize Home screen and place 'Universal inbox' on it. I assume it would be convinient to have it in order to have... Ver más...
Hello, I'm completely new to this forum and my devise Droid X. My goal is to customize Home screen and place 'Universal inbox' on it. I assume it would be convinient to have it in order to have access to all types of messaging. So my question #1: how could I place 'universal inbox' icon on 'Home screen'? My question #2: I have a few accounts: a@gmail.com ( which is my primary account) , b@gmail.com, a@hotmail.com, a@yahoo.com. When I open universal inbox I see all accounts except my a@gmail.com. Here is my question: how could I put my a@gmail.com into 'universal inbox'. BTW I could access my a@gmail.com only when I open icon 'gmail'. Gracias
Thanks a lot, that worked for me
hi, this morning I realized that I received more than 500 messages that were sent last year. I assume that something weird happened on the server. Anyway it's not convinient to higlight each mes... Ver más...
hi, this morning I realized that I received more than 500 messages that were sent last year. I assume that something weird happened on the server. Anyway it's not convinient to higlight each message and convert it to status 'read'. My question: how could I mark all my messages as 'read' at once ? Gracias,
That's a good idea, I already have gmail account and address book in it in a 'good' shape. I'll try to follow your advice. Gracias,
Hi, Yesterday my BB Tour 9630 crashed and after connecting to Desktop Manager I was able to rebuild it. Now it's OK but 'Address book' obviously gone. I have another phone Storm 2 9550 which ha... Ver más...
Hi, Yesterday my BB Tour 9630 crashed and after connecting to Desktop Manager I was able to rebuild it. Now it's OK but 'Address book' obviously gone. I have another phone Storm 2 9550 which has address book I'm interested in. My question: Could I somehow transfer my address book from one phone to another ( may be by using Desktop Manager or etc). I don't want to spend time and go to Verizone store .. Thanks.
Hello, I'm looking for a good advice of using my BB Tour 9630 in Eastern Europe. I know that my phone support Global Service. I'm going to travel to Latvia for a one week. VW Customer service s... Ver más...
Hello, I'm looking for a good advice of using my BB Tour 9630 in Eastern Europe. I know that my phone support Global Service. I'm going to travel to Latvia for a one week. VW Customer service said me that they'll charge $2.89 per minute. In case I'll try to use other third party application like Skype they'll charge me $64 for data package usage. Does anyone has any experience how I could use my phone ( only to make a call ) not paying that drastic rates? Gracias