Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,900 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

susja's Posts

I solved my problem by buying Logitech Harmony Remote control
Hello, I have DVD/CD Receiver XV-DV430. I've bought Verizon remote control RC144 5302/00B I can't control my Receiver using remote control. I entered all codes that Verizon FiOS TV Remote Control ... See more...
Hello, I have DVD/CD Receiver XV-DV430. I've bought Verizon remote control RC144 5302/00B I can't control my Receiver using remote control. I entered all codes that Verizon FiOS TV Remote Control suggested but still failed. Could you please help me with the code I should use to control this device? Here's the list of Codes for Audio Receiver Pioneer suggested by Verizon: ( none of it worked for me ) 0041, 0177, 0558, 0657, 1050, 1411, 3607, 3608, 3625, 3644, 3645, 3652, 3654, 3677, 3678, 3679, 3689, 3690, 3722, 3740 Thanks in advance
Hello, I'm just curious if it's possible somehow to program Fios remote control to turn on/off dvd player? It's not very convinient to have one controller just for DVT, Thanks.
Thank. I am all set now. On Jan 27, 2012 3:16 PM, "TamaraH_VZW" <community@verizonwireless.com>
Hello, I realized that size of characters in Gmail messages are too small for me. My phones are Droid X and Droid RAZR. Could I change the default size of email messages in Gmail? Thanks
Well ... re-installing Skype didn't make a diffrerence i.e. I still can see my partner but he sees only spinnng cicle instead of my picture 
hi JohnB_VZW, I never used 'video' feature in Skype before so I can't compare ... Overall my camera is wokring fine i.e. I can take pictures and record video without any issues.  I have just fee... See more...
hi JohnB_VZW, I never used 'video' feature in Skype before so I can't compare ... Overall my camera is wokring fine i.e. I can take pictures and record video without any issues.  I have just feeling ( when the screen is blank ) that it can't be resolved for some reason ...  The other person can't see me ( I can see him ). It looks that issue (video) happened only when I am using Skype. I'll try to uninstall and re-install Skype and see if it'll make the difference. I appriciate your attemp to help me. Regrads.  
well ... I enabled all settings in 'Video' section of settings and I tried both Wi-Fi and 3G. The symptoms are the same ... it tries to resolve video picture but I have only blank screen.
Well I meant that I could see him but he can't see me even if I point camera just in front of me. It sounds to me phone camera fails to resolve my picture ...
Thanks Hello, I installed Skype on my Droid X and now I could make a video call. I could see good picture of the party I am calling to but he doesn't see me. On my screen I see the person I'm ... See more...
Thanks Hello, I installed Skype on my Droid X and now I could make a video call. I could see good picture of the party I am calling to but he doesn't see me. On my screen I see the person I'm calling to and also a smaller rightangle (where my picture should be) but it's blank. It sounds that for some reason my phone can't video stream me. I'd apriciate any suggestions.
  Hello, I installed Skype on my BB Storm2. It's running version 1.4.0.7 If I'm reading right 'Terms....' it looks that Skype is not supported over Wi-Fi connection for this version. On my o... See more...
  Hello, I installed Skype on my BB Storm2. It's running version 1.4.0.7 If I'm reading right 'Terms....' it looks that Skype is not supported over Wi-Fi connection for this version. On my other phone Droid X I don't have a problem to use Skype over Wi-Fi. Could someone confirm that on Blackberry Skype won't work over WiFi? Thanks
Well ... thanks for reply ... it was good ( althought not perferct solution ) I was able to replace Dock shortcut for the one I wanted but it still does not allow to remove unwanted icons. It... See more...
Well ... thanks for reply ... it was good ( althought not perferct solution ) I was able to replace Dock shortcut for the one I wanted but it still does not allow to remove unwanted icons. It looks that it force us to have exactly 4 Dock shortcuts at the bottom. Well I could live with that while having control (able to remove) on it would be better. Thanks a lot.
Hello, Yesterday my Droid X was updated to 4.5.605 This has changed my Home screen i.e. it added a few icons at the bottom of the screen like 'Text messages' and replaced my 'dialer one' for 'd... See more...
Hello, Yesterday my Droid X was updated to 4.5.605 This has changed my Home screen i.e. it added a few icons at the bottom of the screen like 'Text messages' and replaced my 'dialer one' for 'dialre'. I'd like to modify the sceen i.e. replace 'dialer' button to 'dialer one' and remove 'Text messages' button from the Home screen. How could I remove those icons at the bottom of the screen? ( I'm talking not about apps that I could move to the bin but about icons that exists on all screens) Thanks in advance.
Well Skype does not have the option in settings to hide that icon. Obviously when I stop Skype the icon disappeared. It just notify that application is running. I think the only option could be to... See more...
Well Skype does not have the option in settings to hide that icon. Obviously when I stop Skype the icon disappeared. It just notify that application is running. I think the only option could be to use some application which could control the DROID bar. Are you aware of such an application?
Hello, I updated skype mobile to the last version and it put Skype  icon 'S'  on Notification bar. I can't get rid of it and it's annoying. Someone recommended to install app which could contro... See more...
Hello, I updated skype mobile to the last version and it put Skype  icon 'S'  on Notification bar. I can't get rid of it and it's annoying. Someone recommended to install app which could control icons on Notification bar.  Could someone advice what Android app could control Notification bar? Thanks in advance.
Hello. My Droid X last couple months causes me a headache. Not always but very often I've got error: "GPS SIGNAL LOST" or "SEARCHING FOR GPS SIGNAL". Removing and installing back battery didn't ... See more...
Hello. My Droid X last couple months causes me a headache. Not always but very often I've got error: "GPS SIGNAL LOST" or "SEARCHING FOR GPS SIGNAL". Removing and installing back battery didn't help. Any ideas how to fix it (other than replacing the phone)? Thanks.
Hi, I'm using Droid X. I downloaded a few musical albums and using 'Music' application which is default Droid X application. When I open my albums using 'Music' app some of the albums names are... See more...
Hi, I'm using Droid X. I downloaded a few musical albums and using 'Music' application which is default Droid X application. When I open my albums using 'Music' app some of the albums names are in English, some in Russian and some are just garbage.  My question: should I use another application to browse music which could interpret garbage characters as Cyrillic font? Or should I modify something on my phone? Note: I do have Cyrillic font and Russian keyboard installed so it's not a problem for me to enter Cyrillic characters .. The problem that my phone fails to read in some cases those garbage characters. BTW all those characters are valid Cyrillic characters (names) when I open it on my PC. Thanks, Any advice would be appreciated ..
Unfortunately the previous thread ( you pointed me the link ) didn't work for me ..
hi, could someone point me which exactly control have you changed in 'Volume Control' app? I already have all set to the higest one. thanks
Hello, Could someone please help me to increase the volume when I do voice dialing? I mean that the volume of 'lady' asking me interactive questions like 'say a command' , 'which location' and e... See more...
Hello, Could someone please help me to increase the volume when I do voice dialing? I mean that the volume of 'lady' asking me interactive questions like 'say a command' , 'which location' and etc is very low. The volume when speak , ring and etc is OK but this one is lower and it's often hard to understand what she is saying. Which settings should I check for it ... in case it's customizable ... Thanks