Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,698 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kwmajor's Posts

The BIS asked me to validate my password.  I did with  the correct password and it says it is incorrect.  I tried on the phone and via the internet.  I logged into the AOL website with the same p... See more...
The BIS asked me to validate my password.  I did with  the correct password and it says it is incorrect.  I tried on the phone and via the internet.  I logged into the AOL website with the same password the BIS is telling me is incorrect.  It has done this before and I changed the password and it worked.  I tried deleting the account and adding it back.  No luck
I resent the service books and all seems to be healed!  Thank you Doc!
This being said should I be able to click reconcile now and the messages appear?  Or send a BB Messenger message and it starts the reconciliation process?  I have never had this problem with any ... See more...
This being said should I be able to click reconcile now and the messages appear?  Or send a BB Messenger message and it starts the reconciliation process?  I have never had this problem with any BlackBerry I have had until now.
Since the upgrade I really have not had any major problems.  The only one I am having is from time-to-time emails, BB messenger messages and Yahoo messages will not be auto pushed to phone but I ... See more...
Since the upgrade I really have not had any major problems.  The only one I am having is from time-to-time emails, BB messenger messages and Yahoo messages will not be auto pushed to phone but I have to click on Reconcile now or send a message then they start coming in.  This does not happen all of the time.  Has anyone else had this problem?