Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,764 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lindaIL74's Posts

My sister, my mom and I have the same kinda phones and the same kinda SD card. When I (or my mom) 'move' photos from the phone to the card, we can still see them when we go to 'My Pictures' on th... See more...
My sister, my mom and I have the same kinda phones and the same kinda SD card. When I (or my mom) 'move' photos from the phone to the card, we can still see them when we go to 'My Pictures' on the phone. They have a little 'icon' on them to show that they are on the card. Now when my sister moves them to her card, she can't see them on her phone any longer, only when she hooks up the phone to the computer. The only ones that are listed in her 'My Pictures' are the ones she didn't transfer.   I don't understand why. Any help? Thanks.
Is there a way you can block ALL restricted numbers? Today I've gotten two calls from a restricted number and it just seems to be someone either having fun or some kind of spammer phone?.   Tha... See more...
Is there a way you can block ALL restricted numbers? Today I've gotten two calls from a restricted number and it just seems to be someone either having fun or some kind of spammer phone?.   Thanks.
I'm replying to myself. I got it to work. I took out the battery for a couple of seconds and then it back in and that seemed to do the job.
I am not getting any messages and I have no idea why. I haven't changed anything. The last one I got was from my sister last night at 9:40 and I texted her back no problem. I haven't gotten any a... See more...
I am not getting any messages and I have no idea why. I haven't changed anything. The last one I got was from my sister last night at 9:40 and I texted her back no problem. I haven't gotten any after that from anyone. My sister said she had sent one around midnight but I never got that one. Other members of my family have tried also but I don't get them.   I can send them but can't receive any. My phone is fully charged and everything else seems to be working.   Any help, please? Thanks!
We are in the same timezone and for that matter, same cities, even and both with Verizon.
Why are some of my messages 'stored' and I don't get them hours later? Like for instance, my sister sent me a message (all kinds of messages: text, pictures, media) at 11:48pm and it was 'stored'... See more...
Why are some of my messages 'stored' and I don't get them hours later? Like for instance, my sister sent me a message (all kinds of messages: text, pictures, media) at 11:48pm and it was 'stored' until 3:06am and that is when my notification went off. Why is that? Do I have to set something differently? This happens to her as well. We both have the enV3.   Thanks, Linda    
Thank you once again for your help.
My sister recieved the following text and she FWD to me: "(phone number) is a landline #. Reply Y to send all TXT messages to this # as voice messages for $0.25/msg. + std msg fee. Details @ vte... See more...
My sister recieved the following text and she FWD to me: "(phone number) is a landline #. Reply Y to send all TXT messages to this # as voice messages for $0.25/msg. + std msg fee. Details @ vtext.com, TexttoLandline". This was from a 900080004222 number.   She doesn't think she tried to send a text to the house phone by accident but she's not sure. Could this be what it's about?   Thanks, Linda