Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,587 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Uktra06's Posts

I am on the Go Unlimited plan and have used ~13gigs this month. 
I did a speed test inside and out. Inside, I got 0.12 Mbps download and 3.69 upload. Outside I got 0.10 Mbps download and 6.08 upload. Both tests were done when I was on 4G with four bars of signal. ... See more...
I did a speed test inside and out. Inside, I got 0.12 Mbps download and 3.69 upload. Outside I got 0.10 Mbps download and 6.08 upload. Both tests were done when I was on 4G with four bars of signal.      We do not have wifi in our building, and do not plan on allowing it. 
I'm not the original poster, but am experiencing the same issues on base. I work in a concrete building next to an exterior wall, but the slow speeds happen even when I'm outside on base. There are n... See more...
I'm not the original poster, but am experiencing the same issues on base. I work in a concrete building next to an exterior wall, but the slow speeds happen even when I'm outside on base. There are no excessive electronics, just standard office computers. It usually speeds back up to normal right as I reach the gate to leave.  My phone also shows 4G and two to four bars of service at all times. But when I actually try to do things on data, it is incredibly slow. It took almost a full minute just to log in to the Verizon site to post this.