Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,669 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ericuse165's Posts

Thank you. I think the maps might be over exaggerated. I mean if it shows a user should get a certain service at a location. I think that user should get somewhat of that service. Now a user has to w... See more...
Thank you. I think the maps might be over exaggerated. I mean if it shows a user should get a certain service at a location. I think that user should get somewhat of that service. Now a user has to worry about what bands of 5G UWB it is. I am just saying Verizon and there maps make you believe your get something if you upgrade or whatever. Where in the long run you most likely won't get it. I think that's wrong they should state on the map what bands and signals are used. The map is to generalize and if you ask me has misleading information. Even with a tiny disclaimer saying you might not get full service by looking at the map you expect to get something. I also like how it does not show you any other service like LTE or 5G. It just shows you the best service they offer that you won't get. That right there shows you the maps are fake. Anything off topic is if supposedly get 5G UWB at my address. Why is 5G home internet not available at my address?
I switched my plan to receive UWB speeds but I think it's a rip off and Verizon is not delivering on service. According to Verizons website and coverage maps. Verizon UWB is available in my city and ... See more...
I switched my plan to receive UWB speeds but I think it's a rip off and Verizon is not delivering on service. According to Verizons website and coverage maps. Verizon UWB is available in my city and down to my town and exact address I am in coverage of UWB and should receive the right speeds. Do I get UWB speeds? NO I don't get the UWB speeds nor do I see a special icon on my phone. The speeds I receive are 5Mbps inside and 20Mbps outside and in city center 100Mbps not UWB. So incase it might of been my phone I deactivated it and the activated my old phone. Which I know has a special icon that shows when you are in UWB area because I have seen it before. The icon doesn't show nor do I get better speeds. The phone is Motorola One 5G UW but my new phone is Motorola Edge 2023. So right now I am getting 5g Nationwide and you tell me it's a tiny better the LTE and I am paying for and according to Verizon in coverage of UWB. I understand that speeds and proformance will vary and will be better in other areas. But when Verizon says and shows clearly that your in coverage and should be getting and you don't not even a little better. It makes you upset and gets you to wonder. The maps are showing wrong information or I am missing something. I attached a picture of my location on Verizons map and you tell me what you get from it. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtxxebpM5QtOgvMOE_sri58-qAwYVw
Okay would my phone work on Wide Dand? It's a Motorola Edge 2023. If it is compatible do you know if a special icon that shows to let me know I am using UW? 
I have the plan Unlimited Welcome and it says it comes with 5G. But Verizon recommends I switch my plan to a more expensive one but it say with that plan it comes with 5G Ultra Wide band. What's the ... See more...
I have the plan Unlimited Welcome and it says it comes with 5G. But Verizon recommends I switch my plan to a more expensive one but it say with that plan it comes with 5G Ultra Wide band. What's the difference just because I am one a cheaper plan I don't get access to Ultra Wide Dand? Is Verizon really charging more and have different plans basied on speed? I would be glad to pay more for faster speeds but the plan they recommend is more and it includes stuff I would never use. Is Verizon recommending this new plan just to try to get more money from me or do they really recommend it because it's better and would be able to get to access 5G Ultra Wide band? So I am confused. Is there a difference between 5G and 5G Ultra Wide band? Do all planes do not come with 5G Ultra Wide band? What plan is best for me is I would want the fastest speeds so if my plan doesn't come with 5G Ultra Wide band and there is a difference between that and 5G. I would get the plan that comes with 5G Ultra Wide band. But do they offer a cheaper plan that comes with 5G Ultra Wide band that doesn't include so much other stuff? Or would I have to get that plan and just not use what's included? I attached some pictures of my plan and the other plan that shows.   https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtxxebpM5QtOgvMOU0r57b9iK2sw6A
I want to submit this as a error and feedback but I don't know if it's a issue with Verizon Wireless or Googles Android Phone App. I am connected to Wifi calling at my house all the time. When someon... See more...
I want to submit this as a error and feedback but I don't know if it's a issue with Verizon Wireless or Googles Android Phone App. I am connected to Wifi calling at my house all the time. When someone calls me a leaves a voice mail. I won't get a notification and it won't show up in the Phone App under voice mail right away. It shows up a few days later when I leave my house(disconnect from Wifi calling) and as soon as my phone switches from Wifi calling to Verizon Mobile network I get a notification of the voice me. You also can do this if your on Wifi calling if someone calls you. You have to turn off Wifi and force the phone to connect to the mobile network. So is this more of a Verizon issue or the app that Android uses called Phone from Google? Motorola Edge 2023 Android 14
Thank you for the information!!! I have one more question.  If I get WiFi one the ship would I be able to use WiFi Calling still free of charge? 
We are going on a Cruise to the Western Caribbean on Royal Caribbean. I want to know if I can you my phone on the ship mostly text and voice.  Is there a flat rate from Verizon like per day or by how... See more...
We are going on a Cruise to the Western Caribbean on Royal Caribbean. I want to know if I can you my phone on the ship mostly text and voice.  Is there a flat rate from Verizon like per day or by how much of your phone you use? 
From what I can tell is my house is in 5G UWB.  inside I get almost zero internet but I have only two bars. But that's normal being inside but when I go outside I get internet but not at 5GUWB speed... See more...
From what I can tell is my house is in 5G UWB.  inside I get almost zero internet but I have only two bars. But that's normal being inside but when I go outside I get internet but not at 5GUWB speeds. I think I am kinda in a weird location. I had my phone for 4 years and I only can remember being on 5G and my phone going super fast a couple of times. And away from home Tampa area I live in Orlando and the other area was upstate NY. Like I will be streaming music in the car and at the same area everytime the music will stop streming and I will look at my phone and it says I have full bars of 5G. But the music won't start again until I am out of the 5G and back into the 4G LTE. I think there are a lot of different network types in my area and some are better than others or I need a new phone.  Thank you 
Thank you. But can you tell me if I have an older 5G phone? Is it true the kind of phone I have can't access the fastest band that VZW has? The phone I have is a Motorola One 5G UW 
Verizon needs to put money into then network in central Florida(32751). I have a Motorola One 5G UW and whenever my phone says I have 5G. That means I do not get any internet access. Very few places ... See more...
Verizon needs to put money into then network in central Florida(32751). I have a Motorola One 5G UW and whenever my phone says I have 5G. That means I do not get any internet access. Very few places that I get internet access when it says I have 5G. There are also places I get no internet access when it says I have 4G LTE. So something is going on I don't know if it's my phone. I know I don't get the C band of 5G. When I get good 5G I take a speed test I get the results and when I get good 4G LTE I take a speed test and the results are the 4G LTE has better upload and download speed then the 5G. So Verizon needs to do something about the network issues near Orlando or have someone tell me if it's my phone.
I can use the touchscreen and I am just using Blackberry browser and I do not have any apps running but Facebook. I also did a security wipe and the trackpad still did not work? So is this issue ... See more...
I can use the touchscreen and I am just using Blackberry browser and I do not have any apps running but Facebook. I also did a security wipe and the trackpad still did not work? So is this issue software or the phone itself if I took it to a VZW store what most likely would they say or do. The phone is under BB warranty and VZW.
My Blackberry Bold9930 is having some issues and it is my second one this one is about two months old. First of all it has a dead pixel and I know you can not do anything about that. The other is... See more...
My Blackberry Bold9930 is having some issues and it is my second one this one is about two months old. First of all it has a dead pixel and I know you can not do anything about that. The other issue is with the track pad in some windows scroll up/down function doesn't work at all but left to right works. In some windows the scroll up/down function it will but others will not WHY? Windows that the function will not work that I know of are any pop up winds and the tap page in the browser some options pages etc. Why is this? Yes I have done restarts latest software I have done everything.
I have  unlimited text messaging and I would like to know if I would be charged exta to use Mobile IM?
I got it working there was a issue with Gmail.   Thank you
My email was working fine until today it says I have to Validate my email account on my BB so I did. Then I get and keep getting messages saying I need to turn on IMAP for all mail in my account ... See more...
My email was working fine until today it says I have to Validate my email account on my BB so I did. Then I get and keep getting messages saying I need to turn on IMAP for all mail in my account it is. But still get the same message I get the messages in my account on the PC. I rebooted I deleted the email and added it again. Nothing works at all. Could this be Gmail or Verizon?
Thank you it is the Bold 9650 and I will just flipit around. Is the 1XEV 3G speed on VZW networks?
I can not use my Blackberry at all it is locked and says need to enter PUK code. I never had a password and I do not know what a PUK code is. I tryed upgrading downgrading the OS that loads but w... See more...
I can not use my Blackberry at all it is locked and says need to enter PUK code. I never had a password and I do not know what a PUK code is. I tryed upgrading downgrading the OS that loads but will not let me use the phone without entering the PUK code. What is a PUK code and any help with what I can do?
I have the same issue and I have done updates but did not work. But I really do not use my phone to call people so I have not looked in to it much. I think it is a Verizon signal issue you could j... See more...
I have the same issue and I have done updates but did not work. But I really do not use my phone to call people so I have not looked in to it much. I think it is a Verizon signal issue you could just take it in to Verizon tech.
I am having a issue with data signal and 3G. I looked at the map to see what the signal is where I use my Blakberry the most. I should have no issue getting full 3G so what might the issue be? The... See more...
I am having a issue with data signal and 3G. I looked at the map to see what the signal is where I use my Blakberry the most. I should have no issue getting full 3G so what might the issue be? The issue is I will be on the web and it will lose 3G and go to 1X that goes very slow. Sometimes it will lose all signal and I get searching for network and I have been getting Blackberry Registration email in my messages. The message says Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network.
I had do suspend serves and a phone on my line? Will it cost me any money to reconnect it again? How many times can you suspend a phone?