Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,970 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jessi213's Posts

I have the LG octane and when my inbox is full, it'll say that I have received another text, but I need to delete my inbox. I delete my inbox and I never get the text that was sent while my inbox... See more...
I have the LG octane and when my inbox is full, it'll say that I have received another text, but I need to delete my inbox. I delete my inbox and I never get the text that was sent while my inbox was full. Is there any way I can retrieve those texts?   And also, like this morning for example, I talk to my friend (in person) and they'll ask me why I didn't reply to their texts. I never received any texts all day from him, or anyone for that matter. I shut off my phone for a few minutes and turn it back on, in hopes that my phone will then send me all of the texts it failed to send me while it was on earlier. Nothing happens. Is there any way I can get those texts too? Me and my friend both checked his phone and it showed that the texts were sent and they said they were delivered. I just think it's weird that I can receive texts without actually receving them.