Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,285 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

clmj's Posts

I bought a new phone with 9 on it and I hate it.  I want to go back to 8 so I might buy a phone that won't be upgraded to it.  I also miss my call recording app on 9.
If you aren't trying to give me a solution to the problem there is no need to respond.  I just want my phone fixed without having to wipe the whole thing AGAIN! 
I would really rather not have to do another factory reset.  Since I have gotten this phone a little over a year ago I have had to factory reset the thing 5 times.  It is getting extremely annoyi... See more...
I would really rather not have to do another factory reset.  Since I have gotten this phone a little over a year ago I have had to factory reset the thing 5 times.  It is getting extremely annoying.  They need to test their updates a little better before the shove them out to the public.  It might be time to try a different company pretty soon if this is the way there updates always affect the customers.
Ever since the last update I have been unable to stay connected to the internet.  I will get on for about 5 or 10 minutes that it says there was an unexpected browser error and it forces close on... See more...
Ever since the last update I have been unable to stay connected to the internet.  I will get on for about 5 or 10 minutes that it says there was an unexpected browser error and it forces close on me and when it does connect it is extremely slow.  I also can not stay connected with my hot spot service either.  I have never had problems with that and am not very happy that I am paying an additional fee for the hot spot service and have been unable to use it.  My phone will also just shut itself off randomly through out the day I thought at first that battery was dying but when I turn it back on it has a full charge.  Also, where did the smiley face go on the keyboard....I liked that and now it is gone.  I am not happy at all with this update.  I use to love my phone now I am just get very frustrated every time I have to use it.