Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,998 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mollyfr's Posts

I have not been getting voicemails for the past several weeks and I know I have some to listen to. And now my mailbox is full so people can’t leave me new messages. I know my box isn’t full because I... See more...
I have not been getting voicemails for the past several weeks and I know I have some to listen to. And now my mailbox is full so people can’t leave me new messages. I know my box isn’t full because I only have a few short ones I’ve saved and I’ve emptied my deleted messages. When I call *86 it only tells me about the messages I have saved. I’ve tried resetting my Network Settings and that didn’t work.  Please help! I need to be able to get/listen to my voicemails. I have an iPhone XS 12.4.1
I am having this same issue. I know I’ve received voicemails that are not showing up on my phone and now my voicemail says it’s full. When I dial *86 I only can access the few of voicemails I have sa... See more...
I am having this same issue. I know I’ve received voicemails that are not showing up on my phone and now my voicemail says it’s full. When I dial *86 I only can access the few of voicemails I have saved. I need to be able to access the new voicemails I’ve received so I can delete them and continue to get new messages. Please help!