Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,314 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

shephp01's Posts

Dear Verizon, All you had to do is explain WHY this error is generated. You've had the opportunity to do so since last year. The ineptitude of your representatives is troubling. I created this foru... See more...
Dear Verizon, All you had to do is explain WHY this error is generated. You've had the opportunity to do so since last year. The ineptitude of your representatives is troubling. I created this forum account today simply to say that after 20 years of loyalty, Verizon has another former customer.
Dear Verizon, All you had to do is explain WHY this error is generated. The ineptitude of your representatives is troubling. I created this forum account today simply to say that after 20 years of ... See more...
Dear Verizon, All you had to do is explain WHY this error is generated. The ineptitude of your representatives is troubling. I created this forum account today simply to say that after 20 years of loyalty, Verizon now has another former customer.