Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,233 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jrh0828's Posts

How do I find texts I've saved on my S7?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
Your reply about using Smart Switch is interesting since the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app isn't compatible with the S7.
I use an app called AppMgrIII.  It identifies apps that can be move to the card and moves them one at a time.  One thing I have noticed about the S7 that is difference than the S4.  When apps alr... See more...
I use an app called AppMgrIII.  It identifies apps that can be move to the card and moves them one at a time.  One thing I have noticed about the S7 that is difference than the S4.  When apps already on the card update, the update is installed in the phone's internal memory.  You have to move it to the card.  With the S4, it installed to the card automatically. 
Thanks, tikibar1.  I just figured it out.
I have tried everything and can't delete the Flip Briefing as a home page.  Is it possible?
I received my S2 on Friday, 4-8.  FYI for new S2 users.  Unless you want to use the watch as a phone and pay VZW $5 a month, when the 'activate' window opens when you turn the phone one, touch th... See more...
I received my S2 on Friday, 4-8.  FYI for new S2 users.  Unless you want to use the watch as a phone and pay VZW $5 a month, when the 'activate' window opens when you turn the phone one, touch the 'X' and enjoy.
The SD card notification icon only appears on my S7 when I start or restart it.  All you have to do is pull down the notification bar and swipe the SD card message off.  It won't come back until ... See more...
The SD card notification icon only appears on my S7 when I start or restart it.  All you have to do is pull down the notification bar and swipe the SD card message off.  It won't come back until you either turn on your phone or restart it.
If you are using the preinstalled email program, with the email open that you want to identify as spam, click MORE at the upper right, then click Register as Spam.
Thanks.  I got the same info from a VZW coach, who wasn't all that familiar with the S7 but figured it out fairly quickly.
Try Firefox.  I really like it.
I have no rebooting problems caused by iHeart Radio. I run it every morning listening to Don Imus on 77WABC. The phone is running normally.  I previously had an S4 that restarted several times an... See more...
I have no rebooting problems caused by iHeart Radio. I run it every morning listening to Don Imus on 77WABC. The phone is running normally.  I previously had an S4 that restarted several times an hour.  There was no fix for it. 
Is there a way with the S7 to save single bookmarks to the home page? There is a widget for four bookmarks but not for just one.
When you register, the instructions give you the steps to find these numbers in the settings.
You have to pay for the VZW caller ID.  There is a free one called Whitepages ID.
You have to pay for the VZW caller ID.  There is a free app called Whitepages ID.
My S7 won't stay connected to the Network Extender.  Is there a setting I need to change?  Also, what is the preferred Network Mode setting?
There is a Widget to add multiple bookmarks to the desktop, but I want to know how to add just one.
Prior to explaining my problem, I should say that I am still using Kit Kat (4.4.2).  I haven't done any system downloads on the phone since I saw here all the problems Lollipop created for the S4... See more...
Prior to explaining my problem, I should say that I am still using Kit Kat (4.4.2).  I haven't done any system downloads on the phone since I saw here all the problems Lollipop created for the S4.  From VZW CS, I have learned that not updating to Lollipop is not causing this problem.  A couple of days ago I began setting a lack of storage notification.  I have deleted apps I don't use, move photos, music, etc to the card.  At the same time the phone began restarting on it's on.  After being told by VZW customer service that the phone was cooked, the restarting stopped, but the memory shortage warnings continued.  The available space would go from nearly 3GB to 95MB for absolutely no reason.  I figured out that the only way to fix this was to restart the phone.  Once I did that, the storage went back up.  Does anyone have any ideas about what may be causing this?
I don't know how to transfer files and pics from the phone to the SD card.  Can someone help me?