Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,265 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ceg674's Posts

Within the past week, my droid incredible 2 has not been charging.  In weeks prior, both the phone and the charger would get extremely hot when charging.  I have tried both the usb charger and th... See more...
Within the past week, my droid incredible 2 has not been charging.  In weeks prior, both the phone and the charger would get extremely hot when charging.  I have tried both the usb charger and the wall charger that was given to me with the phone.  Now, if I am ever able to get it to charge a bit, it loses battery at a rapid rate.  Today it went from 50% to 20% in ten minutes.  Also, in weeks prior, the phone was no longer sleeping after the set amount of time.  Although set to sleep after thirty seconds of inactivity, the phone would go for hours in my pocket with the screen lit up until I realized and manually locked it.  Currently, my phone is dead, and I can not turn it on because I can not get it to charge.  I would call Verizon, however one usually needs a phone in order to do that, and mine is dead.