Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,702 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mad101's Posts

Yes you will be able to keep it the grandfather plan. You have to still jump through the Verizon hoops they put in front of you. Also you will have to argue with a sales person because they will tell... See more...
Yes you will be able to keep it the grandfather plan. You have to still jump through the Verizon hoops they put in front of you. Also you will have to argue with a sales person because they will tell you that you have to change. When I bought the iphone xr they tried to tell me I had to. I bought it out right and did not lose it. Yes it is a better plan then any other out there. If you donot know the difference between it and todays people would not say comments like why would you or the new one is cheaper. Yeah it is cheaper but you get what you pay for and the old plan is worth it. I use mine for work and play from coast to coast. Do not get me people should be mad at the people that has the grandfathered plan. Verizon got a free test market out of the grandfathered plan customers. If you are wondering how it w was, we was the first people tthat had to pay full price for phones  and we could not use upgrades. So they used use like laboratory rats and and after a few years charged the rest of their customers full price. But they have been trying to get rid of everyone that still has it sneaky ways from full price phones to not being able to change our plans. I have 450 minutes a month and because I went over my minutes 2 months ago I had a bill that was $800 plus. So in closing I will keep my plan because I can and I have paid my dues so it will be a battle for them to take it from me.
Yes you will be able to keep it. Keep in mind you have to jump through the hoops Verizon has set for grandfathered in plan.