Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,484 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TopGun2019's Posts

Never mind. Contacted VZW Twitter CS, problem solved.
Bought my Note 10+ a few months ago way pass 60-day mark. However, every time I tried my backup SIM from a different carrier, my phone service got disconnected and asked me to contact Verizon. The ph... See more...
Bought my Note 10+ a few months ago way pass 60-day mark. However, every time I tried my backup SIM from a different carrier, my phone service got disconnected and asked me to contact Verizon. The phone works with my Verizon SIM just fine but this is very annoying when I go somewhere Verizon doesn't have a good coverage. It's very difficult to get a hold of a real tech support person to talk to from Verizon side, had to jump through hoops of the virtual assistants. Even I managed to talk to someone at a few occasions, they don't seem to know how to fix it. This is a very frustrating experience and Verizon doesn't seem to care about customers’ requests and cannot implement their system correctly. How can we escalate this problem? Very one seems to hide behind VA now.   
Having the same problem. Cannot believe Verizon could mess up such a simple feature which worked fine before with the old sim but no longer with a new sim/phone on the same plan.