Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,800 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Censorship's Posts

To answer your questions, yes, I do see fluctuations.  It looks like the last time it was bad enough to make me do a speed test was end of February. I noticed it is GETTING WORSE, meaning 2 bars ins... See more...
To answer your questions, yes, I do see fluctuations.  It looks like the last time it was bad enough to make me do a speed test was end of February. I noticed it is GETTING WORSE, meaning 2 bars instead of 5 is more frequent.   As I write now, it is 2 am in a low population area - do you honestly think it is congestion?   I have not noticed any effect on calls or texts - except between my phone and the other phone on my plan, interestingly.   My phone is less than a year old.  I have the unlimited plan. But it has little value if I can't get the data on the phone in a reasonable time.  Verizon takes my money, per contract, but does not perform their contractual obligation.    How do I regain the value of my payments to Verizon?   (It would not let me attach picture.)  
Still happening today in exactly the same way. Restarted the phone to find even worse speeds! Upon restarting, there was a brief moment of 4 out of 5 bars, but then it dropped to 2-3.   I thought i... See more...
Still happening today in exactly the same way. Restarted the phone to find even worse speeds! Upon restarting, there was a brief moment of 4 out of 5 bars, but then it dropped to 2-3.   I thought it was throttling, but my cycle just restarted today. Good job, Verizon, good job..