Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,832 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jaxle67's Posts

After reading all the threadsbon jb messing up their functions on their phone I hesitated for as long as could before updating becauae everything worked perfectly. Well sometime last night it upd... See more...
After reading all the threadsbon jb messing up their functions on their phone I hesitated for as long as could before updating becauae everything worked perfectly. Well sometime last night it updated. I can say I was worried at first but eveeything works just as good as before. Even comes with a few extra features that I like especially google now.  Battery life seems down a bit but if thats all that's wrong im good with it.     Jesse
I bought a defender from the Verizon store for my razr maxx not the hd but did have the Built in screen protector still in it. Maybe they changed thst since I bought mine, I did break the snap on... See more...
I bought a defender from the Verizon store for my razr maxx not the hd but did have the Built in screen protector still in it. Maybe they changed thst since I bought mine, I did break the snap on piece that thephone snaps into but this time I bought trough amazon for 24 bucks with free shipping and it arrived on time and had the protector installed,  I did take the protector off my first one due to scractches and use then I installed the screen protector. I agree for as much as the otterbox cost it should come with everything that it supposed to have.   Good luck      Jesse
  Thanks  I dont need it for calls so much as my car already has blue tooth built in it. I do use the navigation on the phone quite a bit as my car  wasnt ordered with that option. I have one of ... See more...
  Thanks  I dont need it for calls so much as my car already has blue tooth built in it. I do use the navigation on the phone quite a bit as my car  wasnt ordered with that option. I have one of those sticky pads which acually work quite well. i dont think ill shake it out the window anytime soon though. I might go get one that slides in the cd slot to try out.  Ive been reading up and looks like pioneer might offer up a android powered touchscreen for autos sometime in the near future. They already have one thats geared toward i phones but i want a dedicated android based one before i start with my dash.Time will tell.I will try it out and if it looks like its gonna break off then ill take it out and give it to one of my co workers whom has a 19.95 dollar general phone which is almost weightless.
You could also try booting up in safe mode just to rule out the possibilty of an app not playing nice with jellybean.  before the factory reset.   It has been my experience that a factory data r... See more...
You could also try booting up in safe mode just to rule out the possibilty of an app not playing nice with jellybean.  before the factory reset.   It has been my experience that a factory data reset has solved most of the issues ive had all but a few.       good luck                                                                                           Jesse
Ive been trying to find a suitable car mount for my maxx . I use a vacuum type windshield mount in my truck which works wonder full. The way my car is  designed that a windshield mount would be ... See more...
Ive been trying to find a suitable car mount for my maxx . I use a vacuum type windshield mount in my truck which works wonder full. The way my car is  designed that a windshield mount would be too far away for me to reach safely. Ive tried the stick on mounts but i have a really textured interior and they come unstuck in short order. Ive run across one that actually slides in the cd slot and would put the phone in an ideal location. The problem with this is it looks so flimsy that i dont think it  would last long without breaking off in the cd slot. Has anyone tried one of these or have any ideas?                                                                                                                                             Jesse
Cant please everone.  Got to have the update need the update cant live without the update. Get the update and things dont run smoothly so why did they hurry the update out that ruined my phone. T... See more...
Cant please everone.  Got to have the update need the update cant live without the update. Get the update and things dont run smoothly so why did they hurry the update out that ruined my phone. There is no way i could be a cs rep for verizon or any other company.
I have a razr maxx thsat runs ics. The update install reminder pops up every 12 hours or so. I would like to know if there is a way to turn off this reminder as my phone runs flawless on ics whi... See more...
I have a razr maxx thsat runs ics. The update install reminder pops up every 12 hours or so. I would like to know if there is a way to turn off this reminder as my phone runs flawless on ics which is a amazing for any os. My phone had problems while on gingerbread and im reading of peoples problems with jb so ics is where i stop.                                                                                                                   Jesse
  I agree with breezex . I dont think a corporate store would do something like this but i have seen very shady things go on at a few different authorized retailers. One thing that sticks out is ... See more...
  I agree with breezex . I dont think a corporate store would do something like this but i have seen very shady things go on at a few different authorized retailers. One thing that sticks out is i went to a retailer and wanted a genuine otterbox case and a ladie came back with one of those flimsy plastic snap on covers you know the ones with the kick stands in a otterbox box. The box didnt even look real. That was my last trip ever to a retailer.                                                                                                                                                   Jesse
You can always try to update your wireless adapter drivers to see if it helps. How old is the acer?  I had a older gateway laptop that didnt like my maxx untill i updated the wireless driver. My... See more...
You can always try to update your wireless adapter drivers to see if it helps. How old is the acer?  I had a older gateway laptop that didnt like my maxx untill i updated the wireless driver. My newer toshiba would connect just fine without the updated driver. Hope this helps.                                                                            Jesse
Hope she didnt drop the phone off of that high horse
  i  myself also updated my razr maxx from gingerbread to ics. i didnt do a reset before or after and my phone runs perfectly i couldnt ask for more. sometimes things gts a little screwy during t... See more...
  i  myself also updated my razr maxx from gingerbread to ics. i didnt do a reset before or after and my phone runs perfectly i couldnt ask for more. sometimes things gts a little screwy during the update process that could warrarnt   a reset but if it runs smooth and everything works then why bother.         jesse
   My razr maxx dropped connection all the time  and the mobile hotspot veryseldom would work either. all thiswas when i was running gingerbread. i upgraded to ics and all problems vanished.  i m... See more...
   My razr maxx dropped connection all the time  and the mobile hotspot veryseldom would work either. all thiswas when i was running gingerbread. i upgraded to ics and all problems vanished.  i mean every feature on my phone works perfectly now.  i hear jellybean is in our near future but to be honest  as good as my phone works now  i dont think i will upgrade to jellybean.   
  If your referring to the droid being announced on startup i too can barely hear it. It was loud before i updated to ics but is barely audible now. Is that the sound you were talking about? Is a... See more...
  If your referring to the droid being announced on startup i too can barely hear it. It was loud before i updated to ics but is barely audible now. Is that the sound you were talking about? Is all others volumes ok?
  Under mobile hotspot  click on the mobile hotspot settings. Then you go to configure mobile hotspot. From there you will see the password. As was stated most use the telephone number but you ca... See more...
  Under mobile hotspot  click on the mobile hotspot settings. Then you go to configure mobile hotspot. From there you will see the password. As was stated most use the telephone number but you can change it to anything you would prefer .  Happy hotspotting.                                                                       Jesse
I did have this problem extremely bad when i first got my razr maxx. It was bad to the point of cs wanting to exchange phones for me on several occasions. I waited for the ics update which cured ... See more...
I did have this problem extremely bad when i first got my razr maxx. It was bad to the point of cs wanting to exchange phones for me on several occasions. I waited for the ics update which cured the hotspot problems along with several other functions. Are you running  gingerbread ics or jb ?When the hotspot is on and ipad or whatever is connected does the phone show white or blue bars? A little more info would help.            Jesse
Ive also read several android boards and all sources point toward the end of the first quarter.  When i first received my razr maxx it was running gingerbread . From day one i had major connecti... See more...
Ive also read several android boards and all sources point toward the end of the first quarter.  When i first received my razr maxx it was running gingerbread . From day one i had major connection issues ,hotspot would  stay connected for a few mintes at a time,gps problems and a host of other issues. I eargerly awaited ics and since ive had it  on my razr maxx ive not had one issue. Kinda odd that it fixed all for me and sent most scratching their heads. I think when jb does hit i might just keep on with ics until im sure jb is safe and no real bugs before i do a update. If its not broke dont fix it they say.     Jesse
I recently was trying toconnect my hp photosmart d110. I=t prompted me thru setup and i entered all info correctly and it says connect and ready. I hit print and nothing happing. It will popup jo... See more...
I recently was trying toconnect my hp photosmart d110. I=t prompted me thru setup and i entered all info correctly and it says connect and ready. I hit print and nothing happing. It will popup jobs to be printed and thats it, It wiil print a test page from commuter commands wirelessly but nothing else on same laptopo. What am i missing.  Thanks          Jesse
   I never turn mine off to charge it but i do shut it off once a day which i think is agood idea as mortb said.  It shouldnt get real hot but it will get warm especially if your charging it whil... See more...
   I never turn mine off to charge it but i do shut it off once a day which i think is agood idea as mortb said.  It shouldnt get real hot but it will get warm especially if your charging it while your using it. When i plug mine in at night to charge im only down to 60 percent or so and it does take a few hours to top off .  Did your previous phones have the same problems?   Smash has a good idea to try  before calling in another replacement. These phones are basically laptops that you can make calls on so cleaning things like the cache makes everything run a bit smoother  and play nice together.                                                     Jesse                                               
  Your right about the case being a bit thicker but actually i really like thye feel better with the case. I know they are supposed to be sturdy phones but as thin as they are really how sturdy c... See more...
  Your right about the case being a bit thicker but actually i really like thye feel better with the case. I know they are supposed to be sturdy phones but as thin as they are really how sturdy could it be. With the case on i know it will take everyday use in stride along with the occasional slips that happen.  i used to use the kickstand alot when i would use my phone to watch hbo go or webtop through the hdmi cord. Since i nolonger have the kickstand i purchased a samsung smart tv with built in wifi so i dont need to use the hdmi cord anymore. Now i can leave my phone anywhere. i really didnt get the tv because of the kickstand issue but you should have seen the look on my girlfreinds face when i told her that was the reason.                                                            Jesse
  Well i went to mall to check out the cell phone case kiosks. Not one place had any case of any quality. I went straight to a verizon store and got the defender case by otterbox.  Im happy with ... See more...
  Well i went to mall to check out the cell phone case kiosks. Not one place had any case of any quality. I went straight to a verizon store and got the defender case by otterbox.  Im happy with it even at 50 bucks. Its very heavy duty and looks well built.                                                                     Jesse