Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,494 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Eric121's Posts

I can't find the OP that turned me on to this solution from last week, but I'd like to give him the credit for it.  If you are fortunate enough to be an Android user there is an app on GitHub that wo... See more...
I can't find the OP that turned me on to this solution from last week, but I'd like to give him the credit for it.  If you are fortunate enough to be an Android user there is an app on GitHub that works fantastic called android-messages-desktop (https://github.com/chrisknepper/android-messages-desktop)  It will run in the background and minimize to the tray.  It basically takes the android messages web interface and wraps it in desktop applicaiton interface.  The developer is actively working on it and is probably wondering why he just got a big spike in downloads! Anyway, you will need to go the "Latest Releases" and download the  Android-Messages-Setup app. Oh, and you WILL need to make Android Messages your default message app.
I'm so sick of companies removing great features and throwing more useless bloatware out there. Verizon, fix the Message+ app!  Not the Microsoft Store app either.  Just like everyone else, mine sto... See more...
I'm so sick of companies removing great features and throwing more useless bloatware out there. Verizon, fix the Message+ app!  Not the Microsoft Store app either.  Just like everyone else, mine stopped working last Tuesday 8/20.  The MS store app is NOT the same thing.  It doesn't run in the background as a service and frankly it's more bloated than the standalone app. Bring back the Message+ standalone app!!!