Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,590 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Anneemonster's Posts

That’s exactly what it was! I used to have another line but I recently removed it. Maybe it had something to do with that? Either way, people can finally leave me voicemails and that’s all I care... See more...
That’s exactly what it was! I used to have another line but I recently removed it. Maybe it had something to do with that? Either way, people can finally leave me voicemails and that’s all I care about haha. Thank you!
So for the past couple months no one has been able to leave me a voicemail and I keep forgetting to fix it. For some reason my voicemail is telling me it's full, but when I call *86, i'm told the... See more...
So for the past couple months no one has been able to leave me a voicemail and I keep forgetting to fix it. For some reason my voicemail is telling me it's full, but when I call *86, i'm told there's no new messages. Is my best option to just call Verizon and have them deal with it? Nothing has been disabled that I can see and I don't have a 'deleted messages' option. I have an iPhone 7 plus.
Yeah. From Memphis and currently sitting in Ontario.
My phone shipped on Thursday afternoon/evening. I was hoping I would get it today but it's still at the sort facility. As long as I get it before work on Monday I'm good lol.
Crisis averted. It will be delivered on Monday The money still hasn't been taken out so maybe tomoght or tomorrow.
When I called to see what was going on I made sure to ask for the estimated ship date. The first said ships as normal and the second said 11/23 so I have no idea. My order still says pre-order an... See more...
When I called to see what was going on I made sure to ask for the estimated ship date. The first said ships as normal and the second said 11/23 so I have no idea. My order still says pre-order and is still processing. When I add a new one to my cart to see the delivery date there's nothing. 
So today the money was put back in my account even though I received the text saying my payment was received. Called to make sure the order wasnt cancelled for some reason and the rep said everyt... See more...
So today the money was put back in my account even though I received the text saying my payment was received. Called to make sure the order wasnt cancelled for some reason and the rep said everything is fine and that it is shipping "as normal" whatever that means. I'm confused lol.
I canceled mine over the phone and I didn't have a restocking fee. The rep did say though that if you go into the store they'll charge you a restocking fee.
For those of you who received tracking numbers, about how long did it take and what city/state are you in?
Switched to 256gb about an hour ago. Card was charged and now I'm just waiting for tracking. I'm doing a happy dance right now
I caved. I'm on the phone with them right now. Especially excited since it now says the matte black 256gb ships by 10/6
Hmmm something to think about. $20 isn't too bad. I have a past due balance right now, so I'm going to pay that this week and hopefully I can keep the promo if I decide I don't want to wait anoth... See more...
Hmmm something to think about. $20 isn't too bad. I have a past due balance right now, so I'm going to pay that this week and hopefully I can keep the promo if I decide I don't want to wait another month and a half lol. I got the case and screen protectors in the mail today so it's making me obsess even more 
And why was the price difference if you don't mind my asking. I don't need the space, but if I can get it faster than November then maybe it'll actually be worth it
If you're doing the trade-in, did they let you keep the promotion?
Exactly. I have no use for that much space and didn't want to waste money if I'm not going to use it. 32 is more than enough.
I'm just hoping it gets moved up. My battery is consumed on my 6 so having it sooner rather than later would be awesome. I'm a pretty patient person though and I knew what I was getting into lol.... See more...
I'm just hoping it gets moved up. My battery is consumed on my 6 so having it sooner rather than later would be awesome. I'm a pretty patient person though and I knew what I was getting into lol.
All that info should be in your order confirmation email. Mine was on the right hand side in a gray box. Order date, estimated ship date, order number. If it's a matte black or jet black, good lu... See more...
All that info should be in your order confirmation email. Mine was on the right hand side in a gray box. Order date, estimated ship date, order number. If it's a matte black or jet black, good luck lol.
I ordered pretty late compared to most. I ordered in the Verizon store on 9/30 around 3:30pm with an estimated delivery date of 11/23. Matte Black iPhone 7+ 32gb
Phone(s) Ordered: 32gb iPhone 7+, matte black Date Ordered: 9/30 (walk-in ore-order) Current Status: Processing Expected Ship date: 11/23  My current iPhone 6 battery is "consumed" as they... See more...
Phone(s) Ordered: 32gb iPhone 7+, matte black Date Ordered: 9/30 (walk-in ore-order) Current Status: Processing Expected Ship date: 11/23  My current iPhone 6 battery is "consumed" as they put it. Getting this one sooner rather than later would be awesome.